Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

Is it 14 shot or 14 dead ???

Pretty sure my sister is working on one the patients in SA. She’s on the emergency trauma team quick response deal 

prayers for all the victims and medical teams. May they have quick hands today  

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2

14 kids and a teacher that were just days away from being safe, at least from a school shooting. This nation has got to get a grip on both its fascination with firearms and firearms being the way we solve problems. 

14 minutes ago, SimonBolivar said:

Weird how none of the major new outlets are running with it. Kids getting shot is usually a ratings winner.

Uvalde, Texas. 

Means the victims are Mexicans and poor white trash. Not a ratings winner. 

• Fuck You 1

2 minutes ago, mdmost said:

14 kids and a teacher that were just days away from being safe, at least from a school shooting. This nation has got to get a grip on both its fascination with firearms and firearms being the way we solve problems. 

Won’t happen until we confess that we value guns more than people in this country, and we’re nowhere close to doing that.

Abbott just confirmed 14 school children are dead, murdered by an 18 year old in custody.

2 minutes ago, Pancho said:

I was a wreck for a few days after seeing the photos of the kids at Sandy Hook and I have no kids myself.

Now I’m just desensitized.

When will it be enough for radical Republicans?

Hey man, they're outlawing abortion to replace dead kids, what else you want them to do?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 2

12 minutes ago, CowboyFred said:

Not a smuggler or migrant? Wtf is even the point of that statement? 

had a girlfriend? Just the hard hitting reporting folks 

there was a rumor in town this afternoon the GF was going to go shoot up the HS after this and people were freaking out. that might be why it was mentioned. 

I was a wreck for a few days after seeing the photos of the kids at Sandy Hook and I have no kids myself.

Never….

This is what they love.

1 minute ago, Skipper said:

Sick to my stomach.  Have a kid starting kindergarten next year.  This shit is terrifying.  Those poor, poor parents.

You learn to send your kid off to school every day hoping they'll come home. You try not to think about it because if you do, you will never let them go anywhere.

5 minutes ago, Satchel said:

Won’t happen until we confess that we value guns more than people in this country, and we’re nowhere close to doing that.

Abbott just confirmed 14 school children are dead, murdered by an 18 year old in custody.

Well they don't care. It's not their kids. If it were their kids, they'd suddenly give a damn. Or they'll find something to blame like mental illness. The real mental illness is our gun culture and culture of violence. This country was founded on violence. We've always used violence to solve our problems. We live in a violent society and all you can do is pray you and yours can avoid your number being called. 

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 2
  • Rage+1 1

28 minutes ago, Immaculate Vibes said:

Not sure why yet but he shot his mom and grandma. There was car chase. He wrecked and ran into the elementary.  His Instagram is still up. Wont share because not worth glorifying. One Depressed looking post and a pic of a couple guns. 

i think it's important to differentiate between a murder turned car chase turned school shooting and the mentally ill psycho who gets worked up on the dark web and decides one day to go shoot up a school/store/church.

i'm not being sarcastic.

• Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Pancho said:

Never. There are two separate Americas and a bunch of people in the middle who just don't give a shit anymore. Nothing will get fixed. We're on a steady decline that will only get worse

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 minute ago, Cousin Strawberry said:

spacer.png

If only there was something, anything that could be done to protect our kids while they are at school......I mean besides the obvious step of banning books in the library that mention LGBQT themes. 

1 minute ago, Dr. Teeth said:

This is a level of sick fuck that will be hard to beat. But I’m sure it will be beat. 

Huh....he forgot the #2A on this tweet. Wonder why.

image.png.2e8fb2cacb88956a362edccdf869f53c.png

• Pancho changed the title to Active shooter thread