Active shooter thread

Hugo Stiglitz

23 hours ago, bolverk said:

One dead and four wounded, including a 4-year-old girl, at a Mardi Gras parade in New Orleans last night.

23 hours ago, Biff Tannen said:

My friends were at that parade.  Only a matter of time before this becomes personal.

Our Dallas group that goes to Bacchus every year were in the float two ahead of where that happened, apparently. My wife and I haven't been in the last six or seven years.

I just don’t get these crazy people:

Alabama Republican Congressman Barry Moore has put forward a bill making the AR-15 assault rifle the “national gun” of the US.

Mr Moore visited a gun shop in Troy in the southern part of the state on Tuesday, revealing the legislation.

“The anti-Second Amendment group won’t stop until they take away all your firearms,” he claimed in a statement after announcing the proposed law at Family Firearms, according to AL.com. “One rule to remember: any government that would take away one right would take away them all.”

“The Second Amendment is as American a right as freedom of speech, religion, and the press,” he added. “Second Amendment rights are worth protecting and must not be infringed, and we must send a message that we will meet every attack on any of our constitutional rights.”

Congressional records show that the full text of the bill hasn’t been provided, but the law would “declare an AR-15 style rifle chambered in a .223 Remington round or a 5.56x45mm NATO round to be the National Gun of the United States

“One rule to remember: any government that would take away one right would take away them all.”

Then propose and back legislation to reinstate the abortion rights federally. Or take your AR-15 and blow your fucking brains out like 45 percent of this country should do. 

I'm done with civility. I'm done feigning caring about the people of this country. Go blow your own brains out or ingest all the fentanyl laced street drugs you can find. Do us all a favor

Edited by Hermanator
  • Hook 'Em 3
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, 4th&Five said:

Normal country. 

I figured the two had to be connected. They’re saying it was the same shooter in both incidents. No word on why the shooter returned to the scene of the crime. Whether it was to finish the job or he was just crazy.

https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article/skbaer/journalist-child-killed-florida-shootings-orlando