LIV tour discussion

Wulaw Horn

So fatrick reed is suing Brandel Chamblee and the golf channel for 750 million for defamation.

I assume they will make him testify under oath about why he was kicked off the Georgia golf team as well as 3 many times he cheated on tv while on tour.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/34410268/liv-golf-reed-files-lawsuit-alleges-defamation

5 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

So fatrick reed is suing Brandel Chamblee and the golf channel for 750 million for defamation.

I assume they will make him testify under oath about why he was kicked off the Georgia golf team as well as 3 many times he cheated on tv while on tour.

https://www.espn.com/golf/story/_/id/34410268/liv-golf-reed-files-lawsuit-alleges-defamation

Whoever takes the case better get paid first. Shitheads like him don't pay on time.

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, aggie08 said:

She seems...nice

Funny how asshole people attract each other. They must exude an asshole aura light which only other assholes can see. That would explain how these two found each other and how most of the asshole golfers all decided to join LIV.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 minutes ago, thunderlounge said:

Heh. That’s not what I heard. 

I wasn’t implying that she was good in the sack.  I was just observing that she would have to be really fucking terrible for her sexual ineptitude to surpass her interior decorating ineptitude.

Hmmm. The tour found more money, they are paying travel subsidy for missed cuts, adding more big money events, adding a “league minimum” for their guys that have a full card

This is all really weird. I was told Phil was the great Satan when he said the tour was greedy and this was a once in a generation chance to get the tour to change some things to make things better for all players. So, it essentially played out almost exactly like Phil said it would when the tour was not interested in discussing doing those things. 
weird. 

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Hmmm. The tour found more money,

They didn’t just find some money that was rat-holed away. There is a new tv deal bringing in an additional $300M/yr. The tour was always going to spend that money. But there is no doubt that LIV has influenced how it was going to be spent. 

• Hook 'Em 3

PGA Tour comes close to nullifying the money advantage for top players considering LIV with all the changes announced today. The only guys who make the jump will continue to be douchebags (Reed) or guys who want to “play less golf” (direct quote from DJ). Cam Smith seems to fit in the second category, although I wonder if the President’s Cup + increased purses / benefits from the Tour will give him any pause on his planned departure.

1 hour ago, Wulaw Horn said:

Hmmm. The tour found more money, they are paying travel subsidy for missed cuts, adding more big money events, adding a “league minimum” for their guys that have a full card

This is all really weird. I was told Phil was the great Satan when he said the tour was greedy and this was a once in a generation chance to get the tour to change some things to make things better for all players. So, it essentially played out almost exactly like Phil said it would when the tour was not interested in discussing doing those things. 
weird. 

Phil didn’t do any of this to make the tour better for the smaller guys, the no-name guys, the guys missing cuts. Phil did this because he wanted the media rights to his personal highlights so he could profit from them. This wasn’t for the small guys, this was so the top handful of guys that even non-golf fans recognize could make more money than they already were. And he needed that money because he gambled too much of it away. The Saudi’s offered him insane money to leave the tour so he jumped. His decision had nothing to do with anything other than putting more money into his bank account. 

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, heso said:

Phil didn’t do any of this to make the tour better for the smaller guys, the no-name guys, the guys missing cuts. Phil did this because he wanted the media rights to his personal highlights so he could profit from them. This wasn’t for the small guys, this was so the top handful of guys that even non-golf fans recognize could make more money than they already were. And he needed that money because he gambled too much of it away. The Saudi’s offered him insane money to leave the tour so he jumped. His decision had nothing to do with anything other than putting more money into his bank account. 

Phil is taking care of Phil- no doubt. That doesn’t mean he’s wrong about any of what he said. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Pam Cummings said:

Does anyone honestly give a flying fuck how much a golfer makes? Like i understand the pot needs to be sweet enough to attract the best and for people to be interested, but god damn. They are getting into overpaid NBA player territory for being a niche sport.

Apparently the PGA Tour does...now.

• Haha 1

18 minutes ago, Pam Cummings said:

If purse sizes drove viewership, the tour championship would be the most viewed and most popular tournament.

If the PGA Tour didn't care how much a golfer makes they'd tell them all to go pound sand...

2 minutes ago, dcar00 said:

If the PGA Tour didn't care how much a golfer makes they'd tell them all to go pound sand...

Why does no one understand that the PGA Tour is essentially owned by the players?  

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Hook 'Em 3

On 8/9/2022 at 9:56 PM, LTtxfan said:

1 player in the anti-trust suit just dropped out, so the LIV 11 is now the LIV 10.

Full details of their LIV contracts will become available in discovery... Oh Boy !! 😋

So if Perez is out... it's  "LIV NINE"

On 8/18/2022 at 11:01 AM, FirstTimeCaller said:

So I saw that Patrick Reed used his home address on that lawsuit. It is something...

You have no choice but to stop and take in the sight of the captivating custom window dressing.

Barrel ceilings highlight all areas of this distinctive primary retreat. The spacious primary bedroom is dressed with a custom color palette, framed with high trim along base and ceiling, has a private door to the backyard pool area, and features a d

This well proportioned powder room downstairs by the garage entry features the amenities of a master bathroom. It is elegantly appointed!

What did you expect that cunt and his cunt wife to do with their new money?   You can take the cunt out of the trailer park....