Prevail and Ride... is dead? (No more Thujone comics?)

Rimbo

• Rimbo changed the title to Prevail and Ride... is dead? (No more Thujone comics?)
4 minutes ago, Al_4_ISU said:

I follow thujone on Twitter, and I just don't think his focus is on sports or comedy much these days.

Yeah. He spends most of his time on Twitter being (justifiably) mad at the world.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

Hey guys-- I'm around. I think I did an MS Paint last year about something. Coaching search maybe. 

I've got my finger hovering over the trackpad. If the right shit comes around, I will reengage. Ding-dong related of course.

image.gif.53de87b355f4580f834f37e2c902de65.gif

• Haha 1

15 minutes ago, THUJONE said:

Hey guys-- I'm around. I think I did an MS Paint last year about something. Coaching search maybe. 

I've got my finger hovering over the trackpad. If the right shit comes around, I will reengage. Ding-dong related of course.

Yeah, but the archives, man. They're gone! And immamac maybe wants to take over them for ya. For posterity. For dicks.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, THUJONE said:

PhonyDeficientHyena-max-1mb.gif

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, THUJONE said:

NFT the shit!  Surly bidding war!

• Drool 1

23 hours ago, THUJONE said:

You should release a collection of NFTs. @THUJONE

Edited by Irieguy

“He’s a dick boy, fascinated with penii; 

Hates 4Loko, and Republicans too.

He’s an ambulance chaser, an amateur artist;

Loves ANTIFA, BLM, and cocks.”

200.gif

I never knew what was gayer, his penis-centric MS Paints or the legions of fan boys that jacked off to them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until helped kill OG 4Loko. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

15 minutes ago, Murfdogg21 said:

200.gif

I never knew what was gayer, his penis-centric MS Paints or the legions of fan boys that jacked off to them. I gave him the benefit of the doubt until helped kill OG 4Loko. 

image.png.8b106465d73342fc45779bf28bdce9dd.png

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 4

On 6/17/2022 at 4:20 PM, THUJONE said:

Thanks, dickhead.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

On 6/19/2022 at 8:56 AM, Murfdogg21 said:

200.gif

You like jerking off to real cocks?