2022 College World Series Thread

Horny Bull

4 minutes ago, Gut Wagon said:

OU has a good team and is playing well. But many of aggy's wounds are self-inflicted. 

Yeah. I’m not concerned about ou at all. We’ve proven we can beat them. We have the experience. Bring it on, okie fucks 

Just now, Fletch said:

Schloss is a carbon copy of Mike Martin. He’ll get ya to the supers and Omaha but he ain’t winning it all. Ever. 

Best thing was us telling him no thanks when he pressed us to announce him as our new HC while... our interim HC was playing in the CWS... 

1 minute ago, msudawg said:

Oh come on.. don't stay bitter about last year... either way screw Schloss. Screw Aggy

My grandparents and great uncle went to State so I got a soft spot for y’all. Still. Fuck you. But fuck aggy even more. And fuck ou the most

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, msudawg said:

Oh come on.. don't stay bitter about last year... either way screw Schloss. Screw Aggy

I only would have been bitter if Vandy boys won. You are forgiven for your sins of ending our season. But don't do it again.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Valmy77 said:

I only would have been bitter if Vandy boys won. You are forgiven for your sins of ending our season. But don't do it again.

I look forward to the first MSU-UT series at the Disch...  till then. Hook em. 

• Hook 'Em 4

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Heh.

They probably played too many power 5 teams on their way each of the other 6 times.

I was assured by the aggie fans on this thread that non-power 5 teams are too weak and ineffective, and the only reason Texas has ever been to Omaha is because the burnt orange media conspiracy gave Texas an easy draw all 38 years IconLOL.gif

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1