2022 College World Series Thread

Horny Bull

Things have to get real, real low for me to ever root for OU in a sporting event. aggy sort of having a more than zero chance of winning a national championship in baseball is definitely one of those things, however. 

Please Ole Miss. For all that's good in this world. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

23 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Things have to get real, real low for me to ever root for OU in a sporting event. aggy sort of having a more than zero chance of winning a national championship in baseball is definitely one of those things, however. 

Please Ole Miss. For all that's good in this world. 

Yep. This is the perfect storm of shit. I have to pull for fucking ou cause they aren’t obnoxious little twits like aggy is and arky is somehow trashier than ou. And of course the “hero” here is ole fucking miss

• Haha 1

Look the game between A&M and OU is a lose/lose proposition for us. Somebody is walking away with a #3 finish in the nation. Somebody else is going to get a shot to win the whole damn thing or finish #2 at worse. Both of those situations are amazingly good for either program. They have already won. We have already failed stop them. 

• Rage+1 1

4 minutes ago, TrashMaster G said:

Resolved: aggy and the Piggies are the two most annoying fanbases to actually attend games with.

The dumbass cult with their whooping on one side and the ridiculous calling of the hogs on the other...

Please, God, spare me that nightmare.

This. Ou fucking sucks but they’re nowhere near as annoying as aggy and arky. Especially fucking aggy. That place isn’t an academic institution. It’s a fucking sickness 

• Hook 'Em 1

Just now, Valmy77 said:

I hope so. At least they only need to beat piggy once.

They’ve been just straight badass in all facets of the game since the regionals. If you would’ve told me 3 weeks ago we’d be down to ou, aggy, ole miss and arky…..

ole miss pounded arky the other night so I think they got this. Same with ou over aggy. The whole scenario makes me fucking sick though 

Just now, Fletch said:

They’ve been just straight badass in all facets of the game since the regionals. If you would’ve told me 3 weeks ago we’d be down to ou, aggy, ole miss and arky…..

ole miss pounded arky the other night so I think they got this. Same with ou over aggy. The whole scenario makes me fucking sick though 

One step at a time. Ole Miss beats Arkansas and then we'll worry about the rest later.

7 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

One step at a time. Ole Miss beats Arkansas and then we'll worry about the rest later.

I’m just ready for this shit to be over. Let’s get our new assistant(s) in here, hit the portal and see how the mlb draft treats us

Edited by Fletch

8 hours ago, Valmy77 said:

Look the game between A&M and OU is a lose/lose proposition for us. Somebody is walking away with a #3 finish in the nation. Somebody else is going to get a shot to win the whole damn thing or finish #2 at worse. Both of those situations are amazingly good for either program. They have already won. We have already failed stop them. 

This.  Our own damn fault, no one else's. 

• Rage+1 2

Whats gonna suck the most is that the aggies will parade around and talk about being the "story of the college baseball" season cause its Schloss' first year while OU and Ole Miss will probably make the championship as non seeded teams and in Ole Miss' case the last team in. OU getting there does the least amount of harm, any more aggie victories and they will rise to a level of unbearable not yet seen. 

13 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Whats gonna suck the most is that the aggies will parade around and talk about being the "story of the college baseball" season cause its Schloss' first year while OU and Ole Miss will probably make the championship as non seeded teams and in Ole Miss' case the last team in. OU getting there does the least amount of harm, any more aggie victories and they will rise to a level of unbearable not yet seen. 

image.gif.abb414fc594c74f874fd8103d3a75976.gif

1 hour ago, Sir Ulrich said:

With Schlossnagle they have a very good chance of being really good for a while. 

1 hour ago, EuroHorn said:

With Schlossnagle they have a very good chance of being really good for a while. 

Maybe but they benefited from a down SEC and SEC west this year. Bad fielding teams without high ending pitching usually don't fare well long term. Lets see him do it when Miss State, Vandy, and Ole Miss reload. Then we join with OU in a couple of years.

7 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

Maybe but they benefited from a down SEC and SEC west this year. Bad fielding teams without high ending pitching usually don't fare well long term. Lets see him do it when Miss State, Vandy, and Ole Miss reload. Then we join with OU in a couple of years.

SEC Down? I agree that it’s going to be tough going forward, but come on man.

• Fuck You 3

5 minutes ago, Spencer said:

More than anything Tennessee went scorched earth thru the SEC and gave every team an extra series loss.  And of course the agroids avoided them in the regular season, conference tourny, and NCAA tourny.  Bastards. 

37 minutes ago, Sir Ulrich said:

They also beat us twice this year.  Including once  in Austin. They’ve done well through the regionals to the World Series.  

I realize they had a lot of transfers this year but schlossnagle will have no problem recruiting top talent. 

Edited by EuroHorn
  • Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, OU Sucks said:

Why do I get the shitty feeling OU Sucks is going to win both softball and baseball titles?

Because it is more likely going to happen than not.

Look I can tolerate being less than OU at football. But not baseball. This must never happen again.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Rage+1 1

36 minutes ago, Spencer said:

Ole Miss and Arkansas took a step back from last year during the regular season and happened to get super hot at the right time. Vandy and LSU were not impressive either compared to their standard. Then Miss State missed the post season all together so yes this was a down year for the SEC until a couple of their middle of the pack teams went on an insane tear in the post season out of nowhere

• Hook 'Em 1

23 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Because it is more likely going to happen than not.

Look I can tolerate being less than OU at football. But not baseball. This must never happen again.

Watching them still playing and getting our asses handed to us by aggy definitely played a part in Allen’s demise. We’ve been good to great under Pierce. Time to become dominant like we’ve always been 

Edited by Fletch

1 minute ago, ChiTownDoc said:

What must we do to win you over?!

Anyways today, and today only, it’s nice to see you all right next to the tranny cheerleader and I, rooting on the good guys!

Yeah I’m gonna bathe in bleach later tonight 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 minutes ago, ChiTownDoc said:

What must we do to win you over?!

Anyways today, and today only, it’s nice to see you all right next to the tranny cheerleader and I, rooting on the good guys!

You're on thin ice my good man

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1