2022 College World Series Thread

Horny Bull

No Arkansas, A&M, or OU championship. That's the best possible result if Texas didn't win it. 

This series was over when OU lost the opener. You weren't beating Elliott and Delucia in back to back games the way they are pitching. It would take a lot of work to just beat one of those guys right now. 

What an incredible run by Ole Miss after being the last team in. Their pitchers got insanely hot and that's all they really needed. That was one of the most dominant postseason pitching runs maybe ever in college baseball history. 

• Hook 'Em 3

Bianco was likely getting fired if Ole Miss didn't make a regional and that was 1 team away from happening as Ole Miss was the last team in. 

Now he has a national championship after being known as a terrible postseason coach. We need to find the baseball gods from this Ole Miss run and send them the Texas direction. 

ole miss was in the final four teams with the fucking aggies, sooners, and piggies and prevailed.

my hat's off to ole miss and a giant fucking thank you to that baseball team.  @Homesickhorn and co. saved the day.  unbelievable that the team they had in 2005 wasn't able to win it but this one did.  fucking baseball man.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Haha. Fuck Ou

this older couple in vegas all sad. 

my troll ass… “ did y’all win the second game I couldn’t see?”

They both looked at me and put thumbs down 

They should have done horns down like all the fat aggy and pirate dipshits.  You’d have been crying on the inside.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2