2022 College World Series Thread

Horny Bull

1 minute ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Skip made this much more difficult than it needed to be. 

Your starter was at 92 pitches and could have given you another inning. Now they have to bring in their best reliever. Huge coaching error in this one. 

Skip did the right thing given the situation. No reason to tax the starter in an 8 run game. Limiting him to 92 may make him sharper in his next outing that's likely to be on short rest. His relief pitcher let him down. Sometimes shit happens. This is great. I hope OU wins 24 to 23 after 30 innings.

3 minutes ago, B00M said:

Skip did the right thing given the situation. No reason to tax the starter in an 8 run game. Limiting him to 92 may make him sharper in his next outing that's likely to be on short rest. His relief pitcher let him down. Sometimes shit happens. This is great. I hope OU wins 24 to 23 after 30 innings.

I disagree and especially against a lineup that can hit. At 92 pitches I'm sticking with the pitcher that's throwing strikes. 

This couldn't be going any better. Aggy is still quite likely to lose, but they're going to keep wasting their better arms trying to win. OU probably isn't too worried but now has to bear down and do the same. Meanwhile, I'm sure the obvious TU bribing of the umps also has aggy fuming. 

• Haha 3

11 minutes ago, MirrOlure said:

I can't remember.  We should ask Andre Robertson

He was the second, there was a non letterman walkon from the football team at Texas,  Graylan Wyatt.  

No school with Texas in their name should be throwing stones about this.

17 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Skip made this much more difficult than it needed to be. 

Your starter was at 92 pitches and could have given you another inning. Now they have to bring in their best reliever. Huge coaching error in this one. 

You hate to see it.

• Haha 2