Edit: Driving douchebaggery

closetohumping

• closetohumping changed the title to Edit: Driving douchebaggery
  • 3 weeks later...
10 hours ago, NYTransplant said:

Not sure if we're running with this, but I watched a guy perform a u-turn 100 ft. from a rotary yesterday. 100 ft. from entering the rotary to be clear . . .

A roundabout?

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, closetohumping said:

99% of the driving populace can’t handle roundabouts 

I have told this before...

I grew up in and around Waco.  These days, the circle is clearly marked.  Yield to traffic in the circle.  Of course there is still fuckery because people don't know what yield signs are nor turn signals.

In my days there, there were no markings.  It was pretty much the wild west every time you drove through it.  I had the occasion to ask two different Waco police officers about who had the right of way in the circle.  I got two different answers.  (Yield to traffic in the circle v. traffic in circle yields to feeders)

• Hook 'Em 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

I'm putting this video here but it fits a lot of potential threads. I mean, parents who won't hang up the damn phone and parent for starters, but the low birth rate is not all bad guys. For the driving part you have to watch the video. Read the second bit for the explanation.

• Rage+1 6

On 3/4/2023 at 4:44 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

I'm putting this video here but it fits a lot of potential threads. I mean, parents who won't hang up the damn phone and parent for starters, but the low birth rate is not all bad guys. For the driving part you have to watch the video. Read the second bit for the explanation.

Karen Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

• 5 weeks later...
On 3/4/2023 at 4:44 PM, Mrs Whiggins said:

Dude was way too kind.  That bitc& should have been put on blast.

On 7/16/2022 at 1:43 AM, MirrOlure said:

55862ccb3c5bf80d2bce1fb4b9106d2a.jpg
No, I’m not just trying to let everyone know I’m in Praiano (between Amalfi and Positano) ….

….but two godawful cruise ship excursions playing chicken on the practically one and a half lane Amalfi Coast Highway

Scuzzato degli scuzzalini

• 2 weeks later...

People with handicapped parking tags: why the fuck do you drive around with them dangling off your rear view mirror? You’re already “handicapped” (or more likely just fat and lazy) so the last thing you need is a third of your field of vision blocked.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/6/2023 at 8:03 AM, speed817 said:

Idiot in front of me turns into the turnaround going the wrong direction....

Was on the 45 access road a couple months ago where 620 intersects and someone came around the turnaround the wrong way and was starting to head west on the eastbound side. It’s surreal to see. 

• Rage+1 1