Hypothetical - Supermarket Sweep in a Kohl's

Baboontyme

1 hour ago, Baboontyme said:

I think the answer is small kitchen appliances first and then men's active wear. 

That's my answer. 

Do they have electronics in store? I haven't been in a Kohls since last year and I was buying some funeral clothes last minute with some Kohls cash my mom gave me. (Didn't pack for a funeral when I left town).  I went in, grabbed what I needed, and walked out.  It was a sad place. 

10 hours ago, Baboontyme said:

You have 5 minutes. You can't return anything for store credit or cash or even Kohl's cash. What are you going for? 

Why would I take stuff to return it for store credit?

I think @gsoda3 has the right idea. I'd tack on sunglasses. Then hit the shoe aisle if I had time. Then hit ebay. 

7 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Why would I take stuff to return it for store credit?

I think @gsoda3 has the right idea. I'd tack on sunglasses. Then hit the shoe aisle if I had time. Then hit ebay. 

Fair point. 😄 So that you could go back and be more selective when you had more time? This is a smash and grab job, hypothetically.

@Js1 I don't believe they have electronics. Definitely not like TVs and stuff. I did find some fun toys online but I don't recall seeing this stuff in the brick and mortar. 

https://www.kohls.com/catalog/camp-chef.jsp?CN=Brand:Camp Chef&cc=outdoorliving-TN3.0-S-CampChef&kls_sbp=71033792051317836381546150039972710781

Jewelry counter: rings, gold necklaces, watches.  They have enough $200-1K stuff to fill up a basket in 5 minutes.

My wife does the Kohls cash and coupon thing and bought me a Garmin Instinct GPS watch at a really good price with it last fall.