2022 Volleyball - Stacked as Hell

Js1

4 minutes ago, Js1 said:

I’m not very impressed by Tree in this match against Gata @SL Xpress

So many attack errors and service errors   Just hitting things long. 

2 aces and 15 SEs early in the 4th set. Woof. 25 attack errors, only 10 were blocked 

I'm too busy falling completely in love with Alexis Stucky.

I think both of these teams look really competitive.

It's just tough because no one has even approached looking like what Texas has so far. Not just Ohio State, but the O/W and Rice scrimmages. Rice looked good this past weekend too, and Texas hammered them.

I'll be shocked if Stanford wins a set from Texas on Sunday at this point. But I think Stanford looks way improved from last year. 

Florida is shocking to me. I think their most veteran player is their libero, who is a junior. 

I'm having so much fun watching this match. The first one goes into overtime. We're now at 13-12 Stanford in the fourth, 2-1 Stanford. I really want Stanford to win for RPI and marketing purposes, so I won't mind if this ends here. But it's been a lot of fun for me. 

17 minutes ago, Js1 said:

Tree wins in 5

21 service errors for Stanford in 5 sets and they still won. 

That first set where Florida had 7 set points but couldn't convert was the difference. 

Let's see what Texas does against Minnesota. They're going to be a much bigger challenge than Cardinal, both literally and figuratively. My prediction is pain.