2022 Volleyball - Stacked as Hell

Js1

24 minutes ago, Rickylovesweed said:

Also, how in the world was there indisputable evidence on that Molly Phillips touch? 

I didn't understand the call at all. I don't think it was even touched but there definitely wasn't enough evidence to overturn. 

I've watched the Molly play about 15 times, and it was absolute BS that they found indisputable evidence to overturn the call. It didn't even touch her. Go to 1:39:58 and the ball doesn't change rotation at all.  That could have completely changed the match.

https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/2333a7f9-0e18-40da-9612-219195026bd6

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

I've watched the Molly play about 15 times, and it was absolute BS that they found indisputable evidence to overturn the call. It didn't even touch her. Go to 1:39:58 and the ball doesn't change rotation at all.  That could have completely changed the match.
https://www.espn.com/watch/player/_/id/2333a7f9-0e18-40da-9612-219195026bd6

I swear it looks like the official told Elliott “I think it touched her..” and Elliott rolls his eyes and says, “you think?!?”

7 minutes ago, immamac said:

Can you get a pic for real though? Thanks.

Do we wanna do an NIL deal for the team? Surly Horns Kill Squad

UT Coop has a link to a live Tower cam, but it doesn't seem to be working tonight.  Muledick -- especially considering all of the new and used textbook arbitrage they've made off of errbody that went to Texas over the years!

• Haha 1

Just now, kingkoopa6 said:

Fleck and halter wowoowowowo

Fleck is pretty damn awesome. I can't tell you how many times she will get a dig and I am just like "how the fuck?"

2 minutes ago, Pato del Muerto said:

Didn’t win the point but sage’s neo back bend was pretty cool too. 

Yeah that was pretty cool.

Flew to houston for a friends birthday and to check on my house since i had to kick out my tenants. 

I’ve been drinking for the friend’s birthday since 11am. Came to the hotel to take a nap and ended up sleeping through the whole thing. 

WE WON MOFOS!  

I’m hoping out NIL game is strong in volleyball

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2