Tottenham Hotspur 2022-23: Conte the Magician

Captain Ron

19 hours ago, Captain Ron said:

And what? Fail differently? Levy is the problem. Until he is gone this club peaked years ago.

Levy is fine running the business end of things. As long as Munn runs the football side, and they hire a good sporting director, it's not an issue.

23 minutes ago, DeepEastTexas said:

Poor first half showing. They're playing as though they can't be bothered. 

Villa has set up well to limit our counters and press to expose the fact that we suck balls at playing out the back and maintaining possession.

1 hour ago, midtown said:
2 hours ago, DeepEastTexas said:
Kulu needs to be starting, fuck Richarlison. And Romero has regressed significantly

Romeros regression is directly related to who is playing behind and next to him. Which is shit

Don't disagree with that, but his emotions are getting the best of him. That go ahead free kick goal was from his foul. 

Instead of spending money on Richy I would have liked to have seen that money spent on a defensive partner for him. Maybe that happens this summer, I hope it does anyways.

1 hour ago, DeepEastTexas said:

Don't disagree with that, but his emotions are getting the best of him. That go ahead free kick goal was from his foul. 

Instead of spending money on Richy I would have liked to have seen that money spent on a defensive partner for him. Maybe that happens this summer, I hope it does anyways.

You, me and every other Spurs fan 

On 4/17/2023 at 10:51 AM, Captain Ron said:

Well after a season in which the 2nd jersey divided fans (I was a fan), next year we should have a set of jerseys everyone likes. 

The primary jersey is predicted to be this textured white with blue trim. 

479A026A-4159-4E2A-850D-092F9547A5E9.thumb.png.7d9f903b63fbb563cb7f2d0020d7dfb4.png

I can’t find a definitive second kit. The color scheme is out, blue and purple with an iridescent logo  

91B3C2A2-7257-4BB6-8FF8-5AAD2C363E3E.thumb.png.77a3d904f54adf6c6b1f53a32278bc55.png

The one I’m curious about is the 3rd jersey. Footy headlines had this watermarked, but I don’t see it on their site anymore so this one is a big maybe. 

5DB2176C-69FD-48A1-9A8A-BF3236A68B78.thumb.png.751c6bbad4c050aa47062b37aec3d593.png

and if you’ve seen the predicted kits for next year: the ugly jersey of next year will be a few miles down Seven Sisters. 

It appears that the Jerseys 1 and 2 have been spotted in the wild

nike%202023-2024%20football%20kit%20%2826%29.jpg

Tottenham%2023-24%20Away%20Kit%20%286%29.jpg