2023 QB Arch Manning

Big Woodrows

22 minutes ago, 83Horn said:

I love this clip.  It perfectly embodies the Longhorn.  Bevo doesn't calmly walk or trot through the fog, he charges, all ornery like with horns down and ready for action.  Then he stops, brings his head up and stands there as if saying, "Who wants a piece of this, MOFOs?"  This Bevo fucks.

That guy gored a dude trying to fuck up a chow or some shit because he was in the way. He isn't a starter-bevo. No, he is a Finisher-BEVO.

• Hook 'Em 1

5 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

Yeah Cooper is some big energy corporate guy and uncles are both worth hundreds of millions. Pretty sure the Mannings could fund the University of Texas for a year. They don't need the normal NIL type incentives. Though I am sure they made the best business decision.

Yep, the family is worth about half a billion. Business decision + player comfort/fit made it a great choice, perhaps easier than anyone knows. The Mannings are shrewd MFers.

3 minutes ago, wood said:

From that Texags thread: 

Really? If so, coolcoolcool. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

I keep forgetting that they think Colt McCoy was a bad player. That is just a strange opinion to have. I guess because he lost to them twice.

But that is also a weird Comp. Colt was a three star QB who wasn't given much of a chance to start here, was Alabama and Georgia lining up to give Colt McCoy a scholarship?

But Arch is a 5 Star sure recruit. He is 6'4". Basically the opposite of the Colt McCoy type guy.

Edited by Valmy77

2 minutes ago, wood said:

From that Texags thread: 

Really? If so, coolcoolcool. I'd take that in a heartbeat.

For real. I couldn’t figure out if that retard was trying to make a dig or if he was saying Arch will be a 4 year starter and set NCAA records and take us to a National Championship game.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Valmy77 said:

I keep forgetting that they think Colt McCoy was a bad player. That is just a strange opinion to have. I guess because he lost to them twice.

But that is also a weird Comp. Colt was a three star QB who wasn't given much of a chance to start here, was Alabama and Georgia lining up to give Colt McCoy a scholarship?

But Arch is a 5 Star sure recruit. He is 6'4". Basically the opposite of the Colt McCoy.

How could you forget those cretins dubbing Colt "Cart McCry" after Kellen Heard's illegal hit?! Colt got hit a solid 10 seconds after the whistle was blown. All of our collective blood was boiling that day.

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, Valmy77 said:

But Arch is a 5 Star sure recruit. He is 6'4". Basically the opposite of the Colt McCoy type guy.

Simms would be a better comp if they think he's going to be a meh player. 

• Hook 'Em 1

10 minutes ago, Jive Turkey said:

Who gives a shit what aggy thinks. Sharing their inanity with anyone adds nothing to the conversation. I'll thank you to dissolve any association (or dissociation) pertaining to them. Aggy is inferior, we should all acknowledge that and act like it.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, UDontKnow said:

How could you forget those cretins dubbing Colt "Cart McCry" after Kellen Heard's illegal hit?! Colt got hit a solid 10 seconds after the whistle was blown. All of our collective blood was boiling that day.

Well sure I remembered that. I guess A&M fans might think he was garbage after that 2006 and 2007. He didn't play well in either game (for obvious reasons in 2006). But what kind of moron would think that after A&M got annihilated in 2008 and 2009?

1 minute ago, Big Woodrows said:

How the hell is this guy paid to write about college football? Absolute moron

Is Arch planning on starting his freshman year? Is he just assuming Ewers is going to be garbage next year and that is why he is committing here? That would make no sense.

• Hook 'Em 1

7 minutes ago, UDontKnow said:

Winners win. It's just what they do. Hater's gonna hate. I've never given a thought about haters. I don't see the point. La pistola won more games than anyone that preceded him. Don't bring a dagger to a gun fight, which is all those that stood before him could muster.