2023 QB Arch Manning

Big Woodrows

25 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

Mike Farrell on Arch two weeks ago:

"I expected this. UGA is now the team to beat for Manning according to my sources after a strong visit to Athens. He has always liked the college feel there, he was a heavy UGA lean at the end of last season and now they have the edge. Alabama is up next and then Texas, but the roadmap for success laid out by Kirby Smart and his staff was “very clear” I’ve been told and the path to playing time and on field success and winning is there."

Cracking Up Lol GIF by HULU

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, pacman said:

They really don't want to see the difference between cultivating a 3 year relationship with a QB and family and out of state DL prospects making last minute decisions to visit colley station and committing on the spot.

Screenshot_20220623-124737_Samsung Internet.jpg

Again, who gives a shit about aggy? In no way is aggy a 'rival.' Period. Please stop stepping on everyone's dick, your own included, to try and see them as such. 

9 minutes ago, pacman said:

They really don't want to see the difference between cultivating a 3 year relationship with a QB and family and out of state DL prospects making last minute decisions to visit colley station and committing on the spot.

Loved the poster who said Manning is a big fan of pole dancers and pet monkeys

33 minutes ago, Big Woodrows said:

How the hell is this guy paid to write about college football? Absolute moron

Knowing anything at all about sports stopped being a requirement for sports 'journalists' a long time ago.

14 minutes ago, pacman said:

Lol, you don't buy the Mannings. Kid was getting paid anywhere he went. Legitimately, unlike bag dropping goat fuckers.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 1

He actually can as a resident of Louisiana I believe, but either way this isnt a bag game. He makes his own NIL at the corporates level

But it can’t come from UT, right? Probably no direct boosters either? Like the Pancake Factory and Burnt Ends can’t give money to players until they’re enrolled and on campus.
  • Hook 'Em 1

Here is some direct evidence this is not your average #1 overall recruit commitment. Quinn made waves when he transferred here his announcement got 25k likes and pushed him to his current 42k followers after having an established twitter presence. Arch is already over 104k likes and 25k followers with a single tweet. No doubt this is the biggest commitment in the history of college football.

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Atticus said:

His simple commitment tweet had 4 times as many likes as Quinn Ewers’ elaborate commitment tweet. Arch’s impact is going to be seismic. 

In about one hour he surpassed my Twitter follower count. I am gruntled but also disgruntled.

EDIT: Nix that. The "likes" on that tweet surpassed my Twitter follower count.  I've still got Arch on total # of followers. 

Edited by Hornius Emeritus
  • Hook 'Em 1