2023 QB Arch Manning

What I don't get is the moronic "one of them is going to portal out" bullshit. Like the Mannings didn't realize there was a likely starter already here? Like the Mannings don't know Arch will be less ready as a true freshman than he will as a redshirt soph? I think it's Card who should consider a shot at another team, not Manning or Ewers. If they are as good as we all hope and believe, one will start until he can move on to the NFL, and then the next one will do the same. And if the results include insane recruiting around these guys then the train of 5* QBs should keep rolling. There is no understimating the potential this news creates.Ā 

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, OB3 said:

Ā 

Somebody explain this -- assume that's Arch with the broken arm and Texas shirt. Whose the kid in the HP Scots' shirt who says, "the ladies are gonna be all over me." Please tell me that's Will Randle.

What? Just what? We are on the top page of some effin news pages with this news. Not just sports, whole news pages. Awesome to see. I still do not buy this heā€™s already signed his redshirt for next year narrative. I donā€™t even know if I believe the ā€œheā€™s fine with competing and then redshirting next year.ā€ I mean I like the Evers blows up and is amazing and therefore arch happily sits and then starts seasoned after years of domination from Quinn. But to be saying Iā€™m already fine with redshirting next yearā€¦.really??? Still, who gives a flipping fux! Because this is amazeballsĀ eastbound and down GIF

2 minutes ago, RockyMountainHighHorn said:

What? Just what? We are on the top page of some effin news pages with this news. Not just sports, whole news pages. Awesome to see. I still do not buy this heā€™s already signed his redshirt for next year narrative. I donā€™t even know if I believe the ā€œheā€™s fine with competing and then redshirting next year.ā€ I mean I like the Evers blows up and is amazing and therefore arch happily sits and then starts seasoned after years of domination from Quinn. But to be saying Iā€™m already fine with redshirting next yearā€¦.really??? Still, who gives a flipping fux! Because this is amazeballsĀ eastbound and down GIF

Kenny Fuckin' Powers.

• Hook 'Em 1