2023 QB Arch Manning

Big Woodrows

19 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Somebody explain this -- assume that's Arch with the broken arm and Texas shirt. Whose the kid in the HP Scots' shirt who says, "the ladies are gonna be all over me." Please tell me that's Will Randle.

Correct. Kid in Scots shirt is Arch’s brother

4 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean- by all means sleep on him. If he ever plays a significant snap at the Univeristy of Texas things are broken beyond repair. 

I dunno. It's not that hard to see Arch redshirting, Card folding (or leaving), Ewers getting hurt in '23. 

1 minute ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Welp...if you thought we were intensely hated before,  you'd better hold on because the hate is going to reach unimaginable levels in the coming years. Fuck them all.

I only have one question. What happened to that baby. 

• Haha 2

45 minutes ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Welp...if you thought we were intensely hated before,  you'd better hold on because the hate is going to reach unimaginable levels in the coming years. Fuck them all.

My groupchats are full of hatred. As usual, I bask in it... which only pisses them off more.

• Hook 'Em 1

6 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I mean- by all means sleep on him. If he ever plays a significant snap at the Univeristy of Texas things are broken beyond repair. 

Or he turns out to be a really good QB and wins the starting job.  

• Hook 'Em 2

1 hour ago, SHOOTER12 said:

Let the hate flow.  Fuck them all indeed

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Had somebody who I know from way back tell me Arch and his camp have been negotiating with Texas and Bama for the last few months and won out with our deal. Anybody got insight on that? Thought this really came down to a battle between us (presumably) and Georgia.