2023 QB Arch Manning

Big Woodrows

6 hours ago, Rimbo said:

Well anyway, here's what he looks like playing ball.

I won't shit up the thread by pretending I know a damn thing about talent evaluation, but he looks kinda like he might not suck.

Bubba the Aggie, prolly:

Racist Farmer Boy: Did you see how much pressure he was under? He had to get rid of the ball too soon way too often.

Unbiased Scout: Yes. He was amazing. He got the ball out in the nick of time and hit all his targets, many of them in somewhat tight coverage, with a quick, controlled release under duress.

Racist Farmer Boy: Why can't he control his puny offensive line? The defense lived in the backfield. Isn't that concerning to you?

Unbiased Scout: No.

Racist Farmer Boy: The defense almost sacked him every other play. He's overrated and you know it. Got that burnt-orange recruiting bump.

Unbiased Scout: He's been ranked at the top since the first rankings. He's got size, accuracy, throws receivers open, gets rid--

Racist Farmer Boy: --IT'S A CRIME AND SOMEONE SHOULD GO TO JAIL FOR IT YOU STUPID BIASED t-sip!! tu CHEATS!! Ssssssss, Ssssssss, Ssdsssss!!

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 1

The staff had to have a good feel for where we were in this recruitment coming into the visit to have a walk on be the visit host for a recruit of this stature.

Taafe was probably not the deciding factor in the whole deal but helping to secure this commitment would seem to be worth a scholarship. Especially since numbers don't matter. 🤘

• Hook 'Em 1

12 hours ago, Hornstrader said:

The staff had to have a good feel for where we were in this recruitment coming into the visit to have a walk on be the visit host for a recruit of this stature.

Taafe was probably not the deciding factor in the whole deal but helping to secure this commitment would seem to be worth a scholarship. Especially since numbers don't matter. 🤘

You realize that walk-ons are people too? Arch is a person as well, last i checked. Relationships are relationships.

Taaffe and Robertson are likely his two best relationships on the team. They're also likely in the same friend group in Austin.

I thought his time spent with Ewers was more notable.

Edited by Atticus
  • Hook 'Em 5

12 minutes ago, Atticus said:

You realize that walk-on's are people too? Arch is a person as well, last i checked. Relationships are relationships.

Taaffe and Robertson are likely his two best relationships on the team. They're also likely in the same friend group in Austin.

The answer.  It is undefeated.

2 hours ago, Atticus said:

You realize that walk-on's are people too? Arch is a person as well, last i checked. Relationships are relationships.

*walk-ons

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Rage+1 1

8 hours ago, closetohumping said:

Arch won't play in the SEC is a bad take by people that can't do math. Freshman in 2023, sophomore in 2024, junior in 2025. He'll play at least one season in the SEC. Period. 

I seriously doubt Texas will subject the Mannings to conference games against UCF. Let's get the f*** out as soon as possible. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 hours ago, billfromlaketravis said:

Arch won't play in the SEC is a bad take by people that can't do math. Freshman in 2023, sophomore in 2024, junior in 2025. He'll play at least one season in the SEC. Period. 

I seriously doubt Texas will subject the Mannings to conference games against UCF. Let's get the f*** out as soon as possible. 

He’ll only play one full season in the Big 12 and that’s if the move really doesn’t happen until 2025