2023 QB Arch Manning

9 minutes ago, Dbeasy said:

image.gif.045265416e4c593af416118af25b8261.gif

I love this clip.  It perfectly embodies the Longhorn.  Bevo doesn't calmly walk or trot through the fog, he charges, all ornery like with horns down and ready for action.  Then he stops, brings his head up and stands there as if saying, "Who wants a piece of this, MOFOs?"  This Bevo fucks.

• Hook 'Em 8

I mean- by all means sleep on him. If he ever plays a significant snap at the Univeristy of Texas things are broken beyond repair. 
Injuries happen, he would be a great backup option in a couple years, completely discombobulate a defense prepped for Manning.

I mean theres like a 0.01% chance he sticks around past this coming season, but still.

1 minute ago, westexhorn said:

IT ALL STARTED WITH THE PANCAKE FACTORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Burnt Ends*.....if Will Randle doesnt come here then maybe Arch doesnt either. Will Randle doesnt come to Texas without the Burnt Ends (Probably I have no clue lol), 5D chess! 

• Like 3
  • Haha 6

4 minutes ago, GreenspointTexas said:

1) Hes committed and locked in. We dont have to worry about him decommiting at all

2) The momentum from this will be the highest ever, in Texas recruiting

Locked in? I assume this is has to do with NIL. Someone please 'splain it to me like I'm 5 years old.

Locked in? I assume this is has to do with NIL. Someone please 'splain it to me like I'm 5 years old.

Arch can’t collect legit NIL money until he’s actually on campus, right? Isn’t that we’ve been bagging on aggy about?
  • Hook 'Em 1

Just now, GreenspointTexas said:

The manning family is not a family of decommiters and their word is as good as gold

Yeah I did get that feeling as well with the way they've handled the recruiting process. Class all the way, and taking their time.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

3 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Arch can’t collect legit NIL money until he’s actually on campus, right? Isn’t that we’ve been bagging on aggy about?

He actually can as a resident of Louisiana I believe, but either way this isnt a bag game. He makes his own NIL at the corporates level

• Hook 'Em 4

4 minutes ago, C-Man said:

Yeah I'd be lying if I tried to answer that. I have almost zero knowledge of NIL.

2 minutes ago, RGBIII said:

He actually can as a resident of Louisiana I believe, but either way this isnt a bag game. He makes his own NIL at the corporates level

Yeah Cooper is some big energy corporate guy and uncles are both worth hundreds of millions. Pretty sure the Mannings could fund the University of Texas for a year. They don't need the normal NIL type incentives. Though I am sure they made the best business decision.

• Hook 'Em 1