2022 Wimbledon Championships

ss13

Kyrgios has been pretty tame so far today, minus a betwen-the-legs shot for no reason. Guess the shoulder really is bothering him.

Welp, here you go.

Edit: Kyrgios was doing his 2nd serve on first attempt, seemed to be giving the game away once he was down 15 love. Weird guy. Very high highs and seeming really low lows.

Badosa’s game doesn’t scream:

”Grass Court Goddess”

Likely final is Halep v Jabeur, but if Amanda sneaks into the final I will not be upset. Amanda has been surprisingly mobile on the grass and the young goofy guy on The Tennis Podcast just drools over her backhand. 

336AD6DF-88E8-4BE6-9BC7-C148E981E626.jpeg

MATT ROBERTS

ABC94FA5-A1BD-4303-8BD8-EA92E115CFD0.thumb.jpeg.6d897f78691929b3bc2f4034777baece.jpeg

English people.

Edited by Napoleon

He survived 3 match points against Nadal.  Now 6-6 in the tie break.  

Edit: I type that and he frames a return.  Match point #4 now.  He gets stretched on a lob and goes for too much angle and hits it out.  

Krygios v. Nadal could be epic.

Edited by Bullneck

If fat jabber doesn’t win this wide open opportunity I don’t think she’ll get another one. Halep is really good when she’s on but she seems to retire a lot.  I want the German beef to win.  Niemeier?  I like her game.

Fritz looked good today.  But I don’t think anyone is beating Novax.  He’s on a mission and seems like he needs to drop one or two sets to get mad and go apeshit on whoever he is playing.  I think he had no unforced errors in the last two sets yesterday.

16 hours ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

^ Not exactly a huge limb there. 

haha i covered 25% of the field.  watch me still be wrong somehow.

djoker is in trouble.  down 2 sets to sinner.

Edited by gsoda3
  • Drool 1

I have moved on from my big girl fascination with Sabalenka. From her massive nasty tat to her gamesmanship grunting to her being a Belarusian, I relinquish all pervy infatuation with her. 

My new WTA Big Girl Crush is on the very sturdy Niemeier. This 3rd set just screams “Hold On! It’s going to be a wild ride!”

😋

• Hook 'Em 1

Ons had an awful service game, but still up a break. She appears to be allowing Bouzkova to make errors 

Ons’ drop shot is even better than Iga’s.

Bouzkova is such a sweet soul and appears to be getting strong overall, but she’s just not on Ons’ level when both are hitting their ceiling. 

I will volunteer to give her a long hug when she returns to the U.S. for more training. She’s quite a up-and-comer.  

Look at the big smile on Bouzkova’s face as she applauded the crowd.

6B0E263B-3818-4B33-BA1C-0D2C08DA2EDE.jpeg

12 minutes ago, Bullneck said:

Is it my imagination or is the Wimbledon website the worse navigation experience in the world?

ESPN App has been worse lately too... now starting to buffer more often for me in last few weeks.  Did not buffer in the past...

wtf

Edited by LTtxfan
messed up