2022 Wimbledon Championships

ss13

9 minutes ago, Horn80 said:

If and buts time but Novak probably would have won US and Australia Opens if he’d been allowed to play and be up to 23 titles now.  Baring any serious injury, etc, think he will most likely end up with the most Grand Slam titles before he retires.

The way those three guys have dominated the sport is just amazing.

I’ll be on other side. I like Nick. He’s the Iverson of tennis.

NBA/NFL players talk incredible amounts of shit all the time and we seem not to care then (also cameras aren’t in their face every play). Is it traditional to talk shit in tennis, of course not, but uh…he’s the complete opposite of “traditional”. Sometimes traditional is boring and he makes shit interesting. As long as he’s not physically assaulting someone, let the dude be. He gets fined all the time and pays the fine.

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Horn80 said:

If and buts time but Novak probably would have won US and Australia Opens if he’d been allowed to play and be up to 23 titles now.  Baring any serious injury, etc, think he will most likely end up with the most Grand Slam titles before he retires.

He played in the US Open. He lost to Medvedev.

• Haha 1
  • Drool 1

I’ve never been a whiny bitch rageaholic loudmouth.  At least I don’t think I have.

Question - it seems like a large waste of energy and distraction.  Anyone have any experience with this?  Dude had his serve rolling and was on the path to victory but… headcase.  It’s like he needs cheech from tin cup to take him out and get drunk or something.

15 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

Geez, I’ve never paid much attention, but that Duchess chick married to the bald guy is legitimately pretty hot. I had no idea she was that tall. 

Her mother was a flight attendant and Williams’ mates at boarding school (or university) liked to remind him of that. 

10 hours ago, Sbbruin said:

Nick seems like dick.

love him or hate him, gotta respect Joker.  Congrats on yet another.

I do not have to respect Djokovic. 

8 hours ago, Horn80 said:

I’m thinking about the year that he swatted the ball out of frustration that hit someone and got disqualified because of it?  

Correct, if Novak hadn’t been an unlucky temperamental bitch, he absolutely would have won that US Open. But his latest dangerous tantrum got him tossed.

No one gave a shit because people hate him… because he sucks at being a human. 

4 hours ago, Napoleon said:

Correct, if Novak hadn’t been an unlucky temperamental bitch, he absolutely would have won that US Open. But his latest dangerous tantrum got him tossed.

No one gave a shit because people hate him… because he sucks at being a human. 

People will over look bad behavior/character as long as you are a winner.  It totally sucks but always been that way.