NewsRadio

RPM

13 minutes ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Best thing about NewsRadio: Phil Hartman and Stephen Root.

Worst thing about NewsRadio: it inflicted Joe Rogan and Andy Dick upon us.

That's a load of crap. Rogan was great on NewsRadio. 

"I don't like this guys current political views, therefore he was bad on a TV show 25 years ago"

• Hook 'Em 7

30 minutes ago, rage-a-holic said:

"I don't like this guys current political views, therefore he was bad on a TV show 25 years ago"

I don't know Rogan's political views as I don't listen to his podcasts and I'm not a Cloak Roomer. I just never found him that funny outside of the Tyrone Biggums' Fear Factor skit.

15 hours ago, Braff Zacklin said:

Best thing about NewsRadio: Phil Hartman and Stephen Root.

And Dave Foley. Bringing it from the Kids in the Hall. He had the comedic chops to hang. And Maura Tierney, Khandi Alexander, and Vicki Lewis were all hot and totally excellent in their roles.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 hours ago, rage-a-holic said:

But they did have to call his character “Joe” so he wouldn’t forget. 

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

15 hours ago, tx 3 putt said:

100% this. fuck andy dick 

No, not this. He was great on the show, for one thing. But that’s not important.

Addiction isn’t a choice. It’s a disease. There were tragic results. But if it wasn’t him then it would’ve been someone else. No addict deserves our scorn like they’re some sort of asshole. I think he deserves our pity. I don’t know what his current state of affairs is but I hope he’s clean and sober.

Why not say “Fuck Phil Hartman” for marrying a crazy bitch? “Fuck Andy Dick” is the lazy, easy way out.

• Haha 1
  • Fuck You 1

On 6/29/2022 at 6:12 AM, WhatTheBuck said:

No, not this. He was great on the show, for one thing. But that’s not important.

Addiction isn’t a choice. It’s a disease. There were tragic results. But if it wasn’t him then it would’ve been someone else. No addict deserves our scorn like they’re some sort of asshole. I think he deserves our pity. I don’t know what his current state of affairs is but I hope he’s clean and sober.

Why not say “Fuck Phil Hartman” for marrying a crazy bitch? “Fuck Andy Dick” is the lazy, easy way out.

First - take a neg for being a stupid asshole. 

Andy Dick is and was a mega-level piece of shit. Being a drug addict or alcoholic does not absolve you of being a terrible human being. The fact that you are trying to equate that shit-stain of a human with Phil Hartman is fucking embarrassing. Only slightly less embarrassing than you pretending like anyone here actually enjoys your posting. 

Also hilarious is you listing every fucking actor on the show and praising them except Joe Rogan. What a shock. The douchehead Ohio State fan does more to drum up his favor with the far-left contingent of Surly so he can continue to leech off of the site. 

Actually go fuck yourself. You don't speak for the addict or alcoholic community, you don't speak for the Texas community, you don't speak for anyone except piece-of-shit lost-ass human beings that have nothing better to do than be fucking losers on other's doorsteps. 

Go fuck yourself for excusing fucking Andy Dick's lifelong behavior, go fuck yourself for pretending to understand what alcoholics and addicts go through, go fuck yourself for posting thousands of words of horrible bullshit that we have to parse through every day. 

No one here likes Ohio State. No one here likes you. You fucking suck. I hope you go choke on Andy Dick's tiny penis for all eternity in hell. You are legitimately one of the worst fucking posters on this site and I'm tired of holding back how worthless I think you are. 

Fuck you. 

- ztejas

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Haha 2
  • Fuck You 1

On 6/28/2022 at 2:52 PM, Mac8111 said:

I wanted to bang Maura Tierney so bad.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While y'all are wasting your time with Maura, I'll be eating some sweet Khandi.

NR6.jpg

Edited by Post Oak
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Drool 2

41 minutes ago, Post Oak said:

While y'all are wasting your time with Maura, I'll be eating some sweet Khandi.

NR6.jpg

All three of the female stars were hot as hell. Given a choice I’d probably go with Vicki Lewis because I’m a sucker for redheads and she often showed her bare midriff. Tough to find good examples.

I found this, no bare midriff but it features all three.

And then there was this scene. 

image.jpeg.8823aa6bf63a3b109d27b5092245dfbb.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 1

6 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

All three of the female stars were hot as hell. Given a choice I’d probably go with Vicki Lewis because I’m a sucker for redheads and she often showed her bare midriff. Tough to find good examples.

I found this, no bare midriff but it features all three.

And then there was this scene. 

image.jpeg.8823aa6bf63a3b109d27b5092245dfbb.jpeg

Yep.

On 7/1/2022 at 1:26 AM, ztejas said:

and addicts go through, go fuck yourself for posting thousands of words of horrible bullshit that we have to parse through every day. 

No one here likes Ohio State. No one here likes you. You fucking suck. I hope you go choke on Andy Dick's tiny penis for all eternity in

On 7/1/2022 at 5:10 AM, semitired said:

Will Ferrell Anchorman GIF

I love when I see this after some jagoff goes on a rant. It's functionality as a gif is fantastic. 

I'm also giddy to see someone here annoying that fuck ztejas as much as he annoys me with his idiocy in the mma thread. I don't know anything about whatthebuck but here's some rep to balance out that jackass. Keep annoying him as much as possible. 

• Like 1

I also loved that show and watched the first four season multiple times over the years.  I didn't watch that final season without Phil at the time and had avoided doing so for years.  I finally watched it a few years back and, while of course not the same as the seasons with Phil, it was still pretty enjoyable (as much as it can be given what happened).

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Hermanator said:

I love when I see this after some jagoff goes on a rant. It's functionality as a gif is fantastic. 

I'm also giddy to see someone here annoying that fuck ztejas as much as he annoys me with his idiocy in the mma thread. I don't know anything about whatthebuck but here's some rep to balance out that jackass. Keep annoying him as much as possible. 

Yeah, I don’t know what I did to piss him off. I’ve had him on ignore for quite awhile but after his neg spree I took the time to give some back.

Thank you for your support. 

3 hours ago, mdleast said:

I also loved that show and watched the first four season multiple times over the years.  I didn't watch that final season without Phil at the time and had avoided doing so for years.  I finally watched it a few years back and, while of course not the same as the seasons with Phil, it was still pretty enjoyable (as much as it can be given what happened).

Yeah, you don’t tragically lose Phil Hartman and get better. But given the challenge they faced, they did about as well as could be expected. Jon Lovitz was a pretty respectable replacement for Phil. He’s always solid. And the addition of Patrick Warburton wasn’t bad. The storyline of Jimmy James secretly being DB Cooper was pretty good. 

• Hook 'Em 1

4 hours ago, Bender Bending Rodriguez said:

The Dave Foley-Phil Hartman chemistry in NewsRadio was so good. I loved that show, well I loved the first 5 seasons of that show. 

The episodes that dealt with Bill’s smoking were good. I remember one with guest star John Ritter who was a former boyfriend of Lisa’s. Then there was the one where they banned smoking in the workplace and Dave, tried to help Bill in quitting smoking by giving up caffeine. The scene where they both blow up at Matthew will never not be hilarious.

The full episode is on YouTube. This should be cued up to that scene.

26 minutes ago, Hank Scorpio said:

it’s not an opinion, it’s science: 

Maura Tierney > Elaine 

Dave Foley > Jerry 

Phil Hartman > George 

Stephen Root > Kramer 

“Another way to remember the greater than and less than signs is something that you may remember from grade school: the Alligator Method. Imagine the symbols as an alligator mouth with the numbers on each side being little fish. The alligator will always want to eat a larger number of fish.”