MaybeACoordinator has passed away - Official Farewell Thread

Brisketexan

Damn, I hate to hear this. I've never met him in person but have had a some nice conversations with him on FB. I'd been wondering why he'd gone so silent recently. He's a great guy and a helluva writer. Will be sending positive thoughts his way. Thanks for letting us know, @Brisketexan

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

@Brisketexan , since you know him well just let us know if he'd prefer us ordering flour or corn tortillas with our chorizo and egg tacos tomorrow in his honor.

Some of is ain't so good with the praying thing, but we damn sure know how to honor a man when it comes to breakfast grub

I know he is a big fan of the “raw” cook your own tortillas from HEB - he felt like he’d discovered gold when he found those, either variety.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

Hey MAC, Makayla and Angie Verona asked that you moderate their scissoring session later in July, for their post, post 4th of July exxxtravaganza to be held exclusively on IPIHB.  We don't know if it'll for sure happen, but it certainly won't with one less in the prayer circle.  So stick around and help us all out.  

Well fuck. Health stuff sucks and as much as this board likes to shit on “thoughts and prayers” I’ve had my fair share sent my way by folks I’ve met and folks I haven’t around here in my time of need, and I appreciated it. So T&P coming atcha MAC.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Mdhorn said:

Hey MAC, Makayla and Angie Verona asked that you moderate their scissoring session later in July, for their post, post 4th of July exxxtravaganza to be held exclusively on IPIHB.  We don't know if it'll for sure happen, but it certainly won't with one less in the prayer circle.  So stick around and help us all out.  

Wait....wut....this thread was about something....seem to have lost my train of thought

Oh yeah, MAC - kick whatever it is that Brisket can't tell us details about's  Ass and come back even stronger
Now off to go get some breakfast tacos (flour tortillas rule - at least according to this 1 yankee)

Wait, Brisket is actually asking for thoughts and prayers?? Crazy world.

Awful news on MAC. I hope for a full and speedy recovery. I would donate to a stripper visits the hospital fund, once he’s out of icu of course.

4 minutes ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

His ex-wife just posted on FB that he's getting better but still in ICU. They do need a truck, however, to move things out of his cabin, which is in the Houston area.

Get well, MAC! 

Yep.   My shitty truck is in Austin, otherwise it would be theirs.  I suggested a one-day u-haul rental, I'd be happy to chip in.  BUT, if anyone in Houston has a truck to lend....lemme or Hornius know, and we can connect you.

These are good people -- both MAC and his ex (with whom he remains very close and on great terms).

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

Update.....he's still not great, but he's expected to make it.  There will be a long road in front of him.  I expect he won't be back around these parts for a good while.  I hope I'll get a chance to talk with him soon -- but "soon" might be weeks/months.

Life is fucking hard.  Harder for some than it is for others, but hard just the same.  Being there for each other matters.  MAC has some good people helping him along.  That's what we all need from time to time, sometimes the need is little, sometimes it's huge.  But there we are.

I've always admired his "Red McCombs quote" Surly handle.  Get well soon, MAC!

1 hour ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Seems like an odd forum for this thread. Hopefully he didn’t get AIDS peed into his butt. Nonetheless, T&P to you, MaC!

Well, didn't want to put it out there for the whole world of internets to see.

Plus, he appreciates tits as much as the next man.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

• blacklab changed the title to MaybeACoordinator has passed away - Official Farewell Thread
  • immamac pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic