MaybeACoordinator has passed away - Official Farewell Thread

Brisketexan

Are we still gonna send him the wreath o’ dicks?  

No, brisket was a bitch and didn’t send an address. I was fully ready to get this going.

I will say I saw a few emails from this thread I sub’d just now and got scared to open this thread. Glad he is getting better!

On 7/15/2022 at 8:01 AM, Pescado_Rojo said:

"We were going to send you a wreath of dicks, but never got around to it" is the most Surly thing ever. 

1 hour ago, Hornius Emeritus said:

If MAC sees this thread he will laugh and he will cry and then he'll say "screw these assholes"  which is as it should be.

I'm thinking a handwritten letter, with Pescado's mention above, as well as a handwritten link to this thread that he'd have to type in to a browser, would be perfection.

• Hook 'Em 3

I'm thinking a handwritten letter, with Pescado's mention above, as well as a handwritten link to this thread that he'd have to type in to a browser, would be perfection.

Please also include a printed screen shot of the most current pic in the assssssssssssss thread
  • Hook 'Em 2
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, davidg said:

Please also include a printed screen shot of the most current pic in the assssssssssssss thread

Goddamn, this place is full of good ideas.  Maybe print out the entire fucking Arch Manning thread, on paper, and send it to him in a giant-ass business envelope.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

Also, I just penned another quick letter to MAC and dropped it in the mail.  At y'all's suggestion (and in keeping with the spirit of things), I included the following:

On a separate note, I was informed that I was to deliver this to you, with the message of “with love, from the guys at I’d pee in her butt”:

il_340x270.3700739212_fy7b.jpg

I’m not kidding.  That was an actual request.  They spent half the money in the wreath fund for that, so be appreciative.

They did not have sufficient funds to fly a banner over the hospital.  But if they did, they wanted me to let you know that it would say “Fire Greg Davis” (even if they’d pay to fly a banner, I surmise that they wouldn’t spring for a new one).

Should have sent . . . a .. . . poet

13 hours ago, JesusSweatDuck said:

I hope my dick pic doesn't put him back in the ICU

PXL_20220616_135055483.jpg

You clearly have genital warts on the shaft and lesions on the sack. 

• 3 weeks later...

As a bit of an update, it seems he’s slowly improving, but is going to have a long road of PT and such to get back to health. His old man has put together a go fund me, so if any of y’all would like to contribute, PM me and I’ll share the link. Still don’t wanna dox our pal, but I wanna help.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

• blacklab changed the title to MaybeACoordinator has passed away - Official Farewell Thread
  • immamac pinned this topic
  • immamac unpinned this topic