Garage Floor Coating

I’m waiting on the local LineX people to do mine. They bought all the equipment recently, so I’m going to wait a little while until they get the kinks worked out. I tried having one of the other ones in a nearby city come do it because I’ve seen their work, but they couldn’t cross territory lines.

30 minutes ago, Brew said:

I’m waiting on the local LineX people to do mine. They bought all the equipment recently, so I’m going to wait a little while until they get the kinks worked out. I tried having one of the other ones in a nearby city come do it because I’ve seen their work, but they couldn’t cross territory lines.

Do they use the same materials as they do for bed liners? Not sure I’d want my garage floor that tacky, it’s great to keep items in place in the end, but shit like grass and leaves stick to it pretty bad. 

3 hours ago, Covri said:

Do they use the same materials as they do for bed liners? Not sure I’d want my garage floor that tacky, it’s great to keep items in place in the end, but shit like grass and leaves stick to it pretty bad. 

I don’t believe it is the same exact material from what I have seen. It has not had the tackiness of the bed liners.

• Hook 'Em 1

26 minutes ago, Brew said:

I don’t believe it is the same exact material from what I have seen. It has not had the tackiness of the bed liners.

Copy. Thanks for the info I've been considering doing my floors too and will look into that verse the normal oozy paints.

3 hours ago, Your Mom said:

People do that?

You ever try to get blood and brain splatter refrigerant or other fluids one would use in the HVAC business off an uncoated garage floor?  It is much easier to clean up a coated floor.  Hypothetically speaking, of course.

• Like 1

On 7/4/2022 at 8:29 PM, T’Boo Ted Marshall said:

Looking to get this done on our new build. 3 car with a small work area.

Located in Waxahachie.

Any suggestions or people to install?

Seeing -$5 per SF on average.

That’s pretty good. Our prices in west Houston were about 7$/ft^2 last time I checked. Our garage is decently big (3 car with 4’ extension on every bay) so it got pushed for something else $$$.  I work mine far too often with jacks/welding for the DIY stuff to last.  

• 5 months later...