BB24

UTPhil2006

I didn't watch yet and just looked up the cast.  I always like to be a superficial asshole and make 1st impression guesses based on a photo alone.  

Here is what I got this season:

Terrance - will get destroyed at every physical comp cause he is an old, but he is probably like Cedric the Entertainer so that will be cool

Daniel - will probably hook up with Matt.  Will be over the top and annoying af

Taylor  - Will have Monte following her around.  Will probably be pretty cut throat and wreck these fools

Monte - hello overrated muscle guy who falls in love on day 1

Ameerah -  too smart.  She will be mediocre in comps.  Probably will get far, but Taylor will get her booted

Jasmine -  waste of space.  

Pooch - very punchable.  Will try to bro it up with Monte, but even Monte will think he is a douche

Matt  - probably the first one to cry.  

Michael - dude is wearing a cat shirt in the pic I see.  probably smart, but has zero athletic ability and coordination

Palomar - Will team up with Taylor to be the mean girls 

Kyle - the nerdy dude who will take his shirt off and have all the chicks wanting him.  Will be dumb as a door knob.  

Nicole - Jesus she is gonna be the Aneesa of season 24 

Indy -  thinks her shit don't stink.  Will probably end up with Terrance, Brittany and Jasmine in some outcast alliance that will suck 

Alyssa - just lay there in a bikini and have the dudes drool over you.  Probably be teamed up with Ameerah to go against the mean girls

Brittany -  just go home now 

• Hook 'Em 1

Nicole will win it all.

Brittany will be the first to go

Taylor is going to leave a wake of destruction in her path.

Pooch will turn out to be likeable.

They need to get rid of Monte ASAP- but they won't

Indy will have an OF page when this is done.

That's all I got so far.

Turner's sister:

“Just heard that my younger brother, Matt Turner, is on Big Brother this season. FYI: This kid bullied me my entire life. In 2020, when I was jobless and homeless, staying at my parents house for lack of a better place to go, he randomly showed up when he didn’t need to and manipulated my mother into kicking me out when he didn’t actually even need to be there. He has given me horrible, crippling anxiety from the way he has treated me and given me panic attacks that still haunt me to this day. He’s an absolute trash person and says the N word on the regular. He has been handed everything on a silver f**king platter his entire life while I got absolutely kicked to the curb and our mother let him do whatever he wanted at my expense. I tried to have heart-to-hearts with him about all this and he’s never ever ever cared or showed any remorse whatsoever. I can think of no scumbag on the planet who is less deserving of an opportunity like this. Also, FYI, as evidence for how big a piece of sh*t he is – if you don’t believe me, ask Mr. Beast. My brother was his employee and made up lies about him to try and cancel him to kickstart his own bullsh*t YouTube career. So do with this all what you will but given he now has a platform and gets to parade around in front of millions of people – on a show I adore – with his charming manipulation tactics that literally ruined my life, I felt like it deserved to be out there. He is not a f**king good person and it’s easy to fall for his bs. Please do not f**king believe it.”

I’ve seen both episodes, and still had almost no idea who was who in Scraps list. Of course, I knew “Pooch” (what self-respecting football coach would commit to a fall away from football… one looking to become an influencer and get that clout), Paloma (it’s The Paloma Show based on Sunday’s ep), Cat Shirt Guy, and Indy. Speaking of Indy, from the CBS site:

Hometown: Brazil

Nice work, CBS 🤣

FA892E04-4E1E-4557-9EE1-E2E519F749A0.png

• Drool 1

I don’t think this is really spoilering anything here but i am reading on twitter that production didn’t allow Paloma to bring a particular medication into the house and it seems that she has been on a steep decline without it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i read somewhere that they wouldn't let her bring all of her meds into the house? obviously can't confirm it, but it definitely seems like they should have/did know that she had issues and didn't handle it well. she either wasn't well enough to be cast, or she was and then she went off the deep end without her meds. either way, not a good look, especially when the network's entire MO is being super woke and inclusive and supportive of marginalized people.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

We will probably not really ever know the real story.   Evil Dick says that if you have a prescription, the producers take your meds and give them to you as prescribed in the diary room.  So that has led a lot of people to theorize that she may have been either taking more of a certain drug than was actually prescribed or didn't have a real prescription for it.  All obviously internet rumors, but people throwing out Adderall as a suspect.  

8 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

We will probably not really ever know the real story.   Evil Dick says that if you have a prescription, the producers take your meds and give them to you as prescribed in the diary room.  So that has led a lot of people to theorize that she may have been either taking more of a certain drug than was actually prescribed or didn't have a real prescription for it.  All obviously internet rumors, but people throwing out Adderall as a suspect.  

much more likely than adderrall would be a situation where Paloma had been taking more than what she's prescribed of a benzo or a narcotic (could even be a mood stabilizer), and once she gets in the house her dose is suddenly dropped and she experiences mania for days on end, leading to her mental and emotional decline. i actually spotted that she was manic before anything about her health had ever been brought up, and in my own "expert" opinion, it wouldn't surprise me of my theory was at least close to the truth. 

I'm digging this cast so far, but a bit worried that once again, they failed to make the big move. Way too many seasons where they talk about making a move and then... *crickets*

Alabama's voice is grating in the DR. Like, really, really, grating. 
Pooch just seems weird
Everyone else seems pretty interesting and likable so far.

On 7/18/2022 at 9:22 AM, LonghornJones said:

I wish she could nominate herself. Not sure how long I can listen to her.

she's fine to listen to when she's not in the DR. but with her being HOH this week we're getting a ton of DR time with her and that cartoonish accent that the producers insist that she use in there. 

16 hours ago, LonghornJones said:

Not hot, but I also think that Ameerah is super attractive for a nerd, so my judgment may not be the best.

the thing about these two is that Ameerah wears way less/more understated makeup than Alyssa. because of this, Alyssa can be a little two-faced on the broadcast, looking really good when she's all made up, and looking a lot more "meh" when she's not. Ameerah otoh looks pretty all the time. 

17 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

I saw some videos of Alyssa on Reddit recently and I think she is a little hotter than I was originally giving her credit for.  I don't think she makes Top 20 Hottest in BB history but I would call her attractive.  

Uhhh...link isn't showing up.