BB24

UTPhil2006

32 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Jasmine, Indy, Terrance, Alyssa are all completely worthless.

What are you talking about? Terrance… excuse me, “DJ Show Time”… is “Ya Boy!”  He’s got it all figured out. In fact, last week was actually his HOH! 

image.jpeg.1c7b5f17744cabff55b8c7686d821977.jpeg

Edited to ask, what the fuck is wrong with his earlobe? Did he pierce his neck to make it look like he has a lobe? 

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Haha 2

On 7/7/2022 at 8:40 AM, Scraps said:

I didn't watch yet and just looked up the cast.  I always like to be a superficial asshole and make 1st impression guesses based on a photo alone.  

Here is what I got this season:

Indy -  thinks her shit don't stink.  Will probably end up with Terrance, Brittany and Jasmine in some outcast alliance that will suck 

Lol insert Alyssa for Brittany 

• Hook 'Em 1

I didn't watch yet and just looked up the cast.  I always like to be a superficial asshole and make 1st impression guesses based on a photo alone.  
Here is what I got this season:
Terrance - will get destroyed at every physical comp cause he is an old, but he is probably like Cedric the Entertainer so that will be cool
Daniel - will probably hook up with Matt.  Will be over the top and annoying af
Taylor  - Will have Monte following her around.  Will probably be pretty cut throat and wreck these fools
Monte - hello overrated muscle guy who falls in love on day 1
Ameerah -  too smart.  She will be mediocre in comps.  Probably will get far, but Taylor will get her booted
Jasmine -  waste of space.  
Pooch - very punchable.  Will try to bro it up with Monte, but even Monte will think he is a douche
Matt  - probably the first one to cry.  
Michael - dude is wearing a cat shirt in the pic I see.  probably smart, but has zero athletic ability and coordination
Palomar - Will team up with Taylor to be the mean girls 
Kyle - the nerdy dude who will take his shirt off and have all the chicks wanting him.  Will be dumb as a door knob.  
Nicole - Jesus she is gonna be the Aneesa of season 24 
Indy -  thinks her shit don't stink.  Will probably end up with Terrance, Brittany and Jasmine in some outcast alliance that will suck 
Alyssa - just lay there in a bikini and have the dudes drool over you.  Probably be teamed up with Ameerah to go against the mean girls
Brittany -  just go home now 

I had to go look at the rest of your predictions. Not bad. As expected, total whiff on some but totally nailed a few of them.

So, Kyle can assume he’ll be the first Leftover to get stuffed in the disposal. 

Spoilering the following as it pertains to potential game moves and Veto Competition result:

Spoiler

This could actually be a good place to upend The Leftovers, as Kyle has the Veto. Taylor, closely aligned with Michael and Brittany, is HOH. Kyle (who must realize he’s the first Leftover on the outs due to the showmance) gets on board, pulls down one of the lame asses on the block, doesn’t really matter which one (they’ll all be useful pawns later), and Taylor blows up the alliance and puts Monte up. Joseph and Turner are shocked but can’t do anything about it. Monte air hugs Julie Thursday night.

The new alliance of Michael (best player in the house), Brittany, Taylor, Kyle, Alyssa, Indy, and Jasmine (they don’t even need Terrance’s shady ass) has new Group of 7 to mow down Joseph and Turner. Then Terrance (or they assimilate DJ Show Time and cannibalize the Showmance first). Then Michael/Taylor/Brittany pick off the weaklings (I know, it’s weird to not include Brittany in that description) and Michael and Taylor do everything they can to sit next to Brittany for the grand prize.

Yes, probably a boring end to the season, but taking out The Leftovers could be the right move this week.

Yeah her diary rooms are pretty annoying.

I can't stand Taylor cause she is just a fake ass beauty queen. You can tell that shit has her brainwashed. I hate how she talks through her teeth...and a bunch of her movements are pageant shit. Beauty pageants need to die in a fire.

• Like 1

So much stupid in that last episode

- Joseph wanting to be a pawn 

- Alyssa taking something from the HOH (while I think it is petty as hell you got to understand that Taylor isn't mentally stable and is a lunatic who will get butthurt over that)

- the presence of Jasmine

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 2

10 hours ago, shadow_operative said:

Turner's hatred for Jasmine is amazing. Him stealing and eating that muffing half in the diary room is one of the funniest moments I've seen on BB since I started watching a couple of seasons ago.

Michael is winning too much to win the whole game. Dude should have laid low like Xavier, not raised his threat level so high.

Groups revealed 

Spoiler

The inside group is Michael plus Brittany, Jasmine, Monte, Taylor and the outside group is Terrance plus Alyssa, Joseph, Kyle, Turner.

The inside is a no-brainer: unless the worthless heap aka Jasmine pulls out a miracle veto win, her lazy ass is out the door. The outside is more compelling: who does Terrance nominate (maybe I should write, “Who is Terrance manipulated into nominating?”: Looks like Kyle’s showmance comes to an end, unless he somehow gets Terrance to nominate Joseph and Turner, and one of Terrance/Kyle/Alyssa wins the veto. He may be able to do this if he comes clean to Terrance about The Leftovers, and promises to work with him moving forward. Or, he just keeps his mouth shut and continues in his alliance IF he’s not the one to get the boot.

Edited by Vito Andolini
  • Hook 'Em 1

On 8/19/2022 at 9:41 AM, Vito Andolini said:

Groups revealed 

Hide contents

The inside group is Michael plus Brittany, Jasmine, Monte, Taylor and the outside group is Terrance plus Alyssa, Joseph, Kyle, Turner.

The inside is a no-brainer: unless the worthless heap aka Jasmine pulls out a miracle veto win, her lazy ass is out the door. The outside is more compelling: who does Terrance nominate (maybe I should write, “Who is Terrance manipulated into nominating?”: Looks like Kyle’s showmance comes to an end, unless he somehow gets Terrance to nominate Joseph and Turner, and one of Terrance/Kyle/Alyssa wins the veto. He may be able to do this if he comes clean to Terrance about The Leftovers, and promises to work with him moving forward. Or, he just keeps his mouth shut and continues in his alliance IF he’s not the one to get the boot.

Part of the spoilered comment from a couple days ago::

Looks like Kyle’s showmance comes to an end, unless he somehow gets Terrance to nominate Joseph and Turner, and one of Terrance/Kyle/Alyssa wins the veto. He may be able to do this if he comes clean to Terrance about The Leftovers, and promises to work with him moving forward. 

Kyle is probably coming off as a shit to most fans, but what he did was really his only play. He’s probably #7 in the seven person The Leftovers alliance. If Michael and Brittany agree, they can become a fivesome with K/A/T and have a reasonable shot, with Monte/Turner/Taylor on the other side. The Leftovers had to turn on each other at some point, Big Brother just accelerated it with the split house. Too bad for Joseph, seems like a good dude.

Kyle needed to do that but he’s fucked now.  When the rest of the house finds out, they will probably vote him out next.  Terrence and Alyssa need to get the leftovers to turn on each other next week or they’re next as the only two options left after Jasmine gets voted out.  If I’m Terrence and Alyssa, I tell the rest of the house that Kyle, Joseph and Turner exposed the entire alliance and do whatever you can to create tension and a rift.  

3 hours ago, victory88 said:

Kyle needed to do that but he’s fucked now.  When the rest of the house finds out, they will probably vote him out next.  Terrence and Alyssa need to get the leftovers to turn on each other next week or they’re next as the only two options left after Jasmine gets voted out.  If I’m Terrence and Alyssa, I tell the rest of the house that Kyle, Joseph and Turner exposed the entire alliance and do whatever you can to create tension and a rift.  

Kyle needed to cut ties with his showmance a week ago, so he's fucked no matter what.  Is it recency bias, or did Kyle torpedo his chances of winning over a showmance worse than anyone in BB history?  He was in a great spot, and still would be if he had used the veto and let them backdoor her last week.   I can't think of anyone who was in such a great position and let it all slip away for his showmance like he did.  Truly undefeated.  His only hope is to get all the houseguests the viewers do not like to band together and target the viewers' favorites.  So he's leaving this house in disgrace no matter what he does.   

Agreed. He wasn’t going to make it to a final three with the LO. I have no issue with him disclosing the alliance. At least he made a play. I don’t think it works long term for him though, but at least he got his dick wet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terrence is just blowing up everyone's game which is really his only option at this point.  Once they go back in Kyle and Alyssa will do whatever they can to survive and that includes throwing Terrence under the bus.  He's really 1 of 3 people left outside of the leftovers.  His best move is to blow up everyone's game to hopefully initiate some sort of reset with alliances.  

• Hook 'Em 1

Kyle is a weasel, fk that guy. HIs move was short sighted, he'll get picked off quickly. Wait for the "I'm the real winner, I got Alyssa out of this" 

In the real world she would/will have nothing to do with your corny, living with your parents ass.  

Michael should win it all, he is the best by a lot.

2 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

Kyle is a weasel, fk that guy. HIs move was short sighted, he'll get picked off quickly. Wait for the "I'm the real winner, I got Alyssa out of this" 

In the real world she would/will have nothing to do with your corny, living with your parents ass.  

Michael should win it all, he is the best by a lot.

He’s definitely not trust worthy within the game.  I also find him annoying.  At the same time, I give him props for doing what he did bc he was on his way out and now he’s found himself with equal numbers as the inside of the house.  I personally wouldn’t trust him for a second in the game but I would have probably done the same instead of being “loyal” like Joeseph.  I actually really like Joeseph as a person but this is big brother.  You don’t sacrifice your own game for loyalty.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

Just now, Vito Andolini said:

Michael’s been dominant, but probably too much so. If he’s not targeted this week, they’re all dumbasses. Turner is playing a really good game, he can navigate any side of the house socially and has the chops to win comps with smarts or athletic ability. He’s in a good position right now.

This.  If they don't get Michael soon it'll be too late.