BB24

UTPhil2006

Man i am no fan of Taylor, but Nicole can go fuck herself. She tripped for no reason on her....and then Daniel is a fucking idiot.

The boys came to play. I am a big fan of the move they just pulled.

At this point i think I am rooting for Joseph or Kyle.

Also fucking Boot country bumpkin already what a waste of space

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 2

Joseph is a player. He spearheaded the Leftovers and had it exactly right with Nicole and Ameerah. And as much as I hate that mormon dude, he had the idea to backdoor. And it looks like one of these "ideas" actually plays out.

I wish it was Nicole going home...or even Daniel. That bullying really raises my temp.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Vito Andolini said:

The TV a viewers are finally getting to see the bullying from Daniel and Nicole, too bad they don’t know Monte has been a piece of shit, too. Twitter is calling that cut-rate impersonator Pelvis and his ex-cop buddy Bruno Mars. 

What has Monte done? Didn’t read anything close to the dickhead duo’s bullshit. 

3 hours ago, UTPhil2006 said:

I'm about tired of the POV, HOH, etc getting pushed to the next episode.  I know I could just watch the feeds, look it up, etc but still annoying.

especially considering how much time they waste on filler nonsense. eg julie explains the rules of the game to the hg's. cut to a talking head if one of the hg's explaining the rules of the game, essentially repeating what julie just said word for word. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Pokoloco said:

Is Julie even necessary?

No, and everything is weird and awkward. The audio feed between the house and the stage always seems to be broken. The way that the houseguests always seem to suck up to her is also nauseating.

Are they interacting with her regularly? Because from our viewpoint they see each other for literally minutes a week, yet the way they talk about her, it's like she's with them all day, every day.

58 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Those two dopes overthought the situation. The ex cop really has some great lie detecting skills.😂

I don't recall anyone being so overconfident and so wrong in recent years. It is almost painful to watch.

You think they'd have a little doubt after the last eviction.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, LonghornJones said:

I am really starting to like this season. This blindside may be even better than Ameerahs. The overthinking/overanalyzing is such a pleasure to watch. 

same.  first season in a long time i've actually looked forward to watching.

"hey, everyone in this room- i just want y'all to know that i was a cop for ten years. impressed? well i hope you're all wearing diapers, because you're to piss yourself when you hear this- i was a detective. 

immediately followed by her going up to monty's room, offering him free information, and then giving him the least believable lie of all time, that your best friends are also who you're gunning for. say, why aren't you a cop anymore?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

She telling them she's a cop like she's telling them who killed JFK made me simultaneously want to laugh and puke.  Zero self-awareness and totally delusional.  I wonder if casting knows they are casting someone everyone in America is going to hate or if it's a surprise to them.   I would have put my money on Indy, and if she lasts long enough, I think America will eventually see how awful she is.  Nicole has to be one of the most unlikable people they've ever cast, though that's probably a bit of recency bias.  They have had some losers on here, but she has to be in the running for the Mount Rushmore.  

37 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

She telling them she's a cop like she's telling them who killed JFK made me simultaneously want to laugh and puke.  Zero self-awareness and totally delusional.  I wonder if casting knows they are casting someone everyone in America is going to hate or if it's a surprise to them.   I would have put my money on Indy, and if she lasts long enough, I think America will eventually see how awful she is.  Nicole has to be one of the most unlikable people they've ever cast, though that's probably a bit of recency bias.  They have had some losers on here, but she has to be in the running for the Mount Rushmore.  

I'm guessing you watch the feeds. I don't, what is Indy doing that's so bad? I just see a goofy chick with huge tits. 

2 hours ago, Go Pokes said:

Daniel is right up there with her.  Taylor should've picked him as a festie bestie. she would be safe for sure. 

5 hours ago, lateshow said:

I'm guessing you watch the feeds. I don't, what is Indy doing that's so bad? I just see a goofy chick with huge tits. 

I don't watch them, but I listed to a recap of the live feeds every day.  She isn't the worst ever, but have you seen anything about her that makes her seem likeable in any way?  I've hardly seen her at all actually.  When she does talk, it's pretty much all about how much she hates Taylor.  Viewers LOVE Taylor, so that's going to make her very unpopular if she can't control herself and keep her mouth shut.  She's Brazilian, so controlling her temper and keeping her mouth shut should be a piece of cake.  Since she isn't even playing the game, I'm not sure she even understands the game, I expect her to last a long time.  Top 5 or 6 for sure since she is a complete lay up.  Once we have less HGs, I'm thinking she might start getting more air time and I suspect what we'll see is not a nice person.  I may be wrong, but nothing about her seems very likeable.  

Not a good move by Monte/Joseph to throw out to put them on the block. Especially when Muffin Man said he would go up with Miss Piggy. Monte should have backed off and sat there quietly after he did that.

Too much can go wrong to keep them on the block and they ain't voting out waste of space Terrance

On 8/6/2022 at 3:59 AM, shadow_operative said:

gonna put this in spoilers, but the twitter mob are now referring to Kyle as KKKyle because of this:

Hide contents

seems like a bit of a stretch to me, but the folks on twitter want their pound of flesh, and they want it now. 

Maybe he shouldn't have said it out loud but this is an expected outcome when last season's group voted out players due to their race. I wasn't offended by what the cookout alliance did but CBS should have recognized that viewers would not accept the reverse. Even in the situation where someone only wants to keep one race from being a majority.