BB24

UTPhil2006

15 hours ago, Scraps said:

I hope one of the After Party can win this HOH. I like all of them and cannot stand all the others

But you like Kyle and his girlfriend?  Wow.  Turner, sure.  Terrance has grown on me a little, now that he's playing the game.  But the showmance couple is awful and negates any chance of me rooting for their alliance.   

• Like 2

I agree. I don’t know if I would say if I “like” Kyle but I am glad there is an opposite side of the house now and some actual game being played. It probably won’t work out for him but at least he tried to do something.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed. Taylor won’t nominate someone because of their color but how dare any of the others worry about an alliance based on color.

And although Michael has completely dominated everyone else this whole season, the timing and fake concern over exposing this issue this week has turned me against him.

• Hook 'Em 2
  • Like 1

11 hours ago, Mac8111 said:

Agreed. Taylor won’t nominate someone because of their color but how dare any of the others worry about an alliance based on color.

And although Michael has completely dominated everyone else this whole season, the timing and fake concern over exposing this issue this week has turned me against him.

Yeah, if he was so uncomfortable/outraged about what Kyle said, why did it take him two weeks?  Weak.

Also, I'm not a fan of Kyle- but after what happened last season it would be stupid for that to not cross your mind. There is no way to address it today tho I guess.

• Hook 'Em 1

14 minutes ago, Pokoloco said:

Yeah, if he was so uncomfortable/outraged about what Kyle said, why did it take him two weeks?  Weak.

Also, I'm not a fan of Kyle- but after what happened last season it would be stupid for that to not cross your mind. There is no way to address it today tho I guess.

Michael is not stupid and probably one of the better big brother players from a competition and social standpoint.  He knows he was going home and doesn’t have the numbers anymore.  Here’s one replacement nom and it’s Monte.  While Kyle probably shouldn’t have tried to form an all white alliance from a stupidity and optics standpoint, I don’t think anyone thinks he’s racist including Michael.  Michael is forcing Turners hand.  Bringing this conversation to light is going to make Turner have to then decide, am I going to put op Kyle, my final two partner or Monte, a black guy after the Michael has now let the whole house know Kyle tried to form an all white alliance.  It’s actually quite a smart move.  It’s also going to force Turner to have to explain to Monte why he’s going up on the block when they had the pound alliance.  Turner would be stupid to put up Kyle and I don’t expect him to bc it means he’s going to lose a number and he’s then basically relying on Alyssa and Terrence to win next HoH to keep him safe if Kyle goes home this week.  Just like Kyle threw Joeseph under the bus to try to save his game and gain number, Michael is doing the same.  If somehow he convinces Turner to put up Kyle, just give him the 750k now bc he has clearly outplayed everyone else and it’s not even close.

Kyle was dumb for even vocalizing his thoughts about another cookout to Michael because its just ammo, but Michael is 100 times more of a fucking scumbag for using this compared to Kyles move of ratting out the Leftovers imo.

Questioning all minorities being in an alliance doesn't make you fucking racist. Questioning all white people in an alliance, all women, all the men, all people from one state, all old people, all young people etc are all fucking valid questions because it fucking happens.

Jesus the show is gonna suck every season now

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

Michael is purposefully labeling someone as a racist to further his game. He left himself some outs by backtracking a bit but it was weak. Think about what he said, and I’m paraphrasing. “ Kyle did not say that he wanted an all white alliance but look how he only wanted white people in an alliance against the black people. You do the math.”  Hence kyle must be a racist.

And since everyone on the show is motivated by money to get rid of Kyle, the have an incentive to go along with the story.

cbs and the bb producers do a poor job of dealing with race. Always have and presumably always will.

• Hook 'Em 2

I really thought we would have gotten a glimpse in to the Jury house by this time...especially with Kyle confronting Joseph. On that note, I feel really bad for "Ya Boi DJ Showtime Sweet T" Terrance and how he feels duped by Kyle. His comments coupled with the racism angle during that house meeting made me really feel for the guy.

1 hour ago, Mac8111 said:

I still can’t believe Haleigh ever let Fessy anywhere near her vag.

ive found that hottest chicks (and make no mistake, she's unbelievably hot, even by hot, young reality tv contestant standards) are often magnetically drawn to the nuggets douchebag loser in the room, over and over again. it's very disappointing. 

tonight was a really good night of big brother. it's been one of the best seasons i've watched thus far, easily. turner making the power move to get rid of michael could totally backfire- he'll probably have a target on his back, as the entire house can now point to him as being the new biggest threat. my initial reaction is to think that he should have stuck to the final 3 with monte and michael as long as he could have, always knowing that it'll be he and monty vs michael, ie 2 vs 1 when it came down to it. i guess we'll see.

oh, and damn, anyone who wanted their pound of flesh from kyle must have lived the jury segment tonight. they raked him over the coals.

• Hook 'Em 1

Kyle getting spanked constantly is ridiculous, it seems a little put on. The way Indy had to excuse herself?? Jeezus.  Did he say something much worse that they're not sharing with us?

I'm sorry, I just don't think what he did was out of line as much as they're making it out to be. Maybe I have a problem?? 😕

Lolollollollol Michael...suck it bro. What a little bitch. Trying to throw.out "i would have never put up the LGTBQ"(whatever the rest of it is nowadays). Dude is such a scumbag after the Kyle stuff and now this.

Also....so let me get this straight....Terrance now wanted an all black alliance, and the females wanted to get together....and the men wanted to get together.

Why would anyone ever question these things??? Kyle would you like to answer?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, ChickenSandwich said:

So Michaels big game moves were to play the race card and then the LBGQT+ card. His distraction of Brittany was fun though. 

he didn't play the lgbtq card, it just sounded like he did. turner actually came to michael on his own a few days ago and told him, "i won't ever put you up because i can't do that to the only other lgbtq person in the house." when the feed came back last night michael was simply saying to turner, "why did you even come to with that angle if this was your plan?" the timing of it is what made it sound like michael was the one bringing it up.

michael is by far the best player i've ever seen on BB, as i wasn't around for Dan or Janelle or Derrick's seasons. that said, i figured there was no way he was going to survive last night. still, i think turner ticked up. they could have walked to final 4 if they'd stuck with the gentlemens agreement. now he's got a huge target on his back. we'll see how it all plays out, but i think he should have stuck with that plan.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Hook 'Em 1

I mean thats your interpretation.

Turner had previously said he wouldn't nom a LGBT person and this was the conversation from tv

"I would never take out the LGBT person," Michael said, with Turner responding: "That was my plan."
Michael then said: "Don't use that for manipulation," as Turner said "I did not. That was my plan."

Later, while speaking to his co-star Brittany about Michael's accusations, Turner said: "I hate what he [Michael] said about me too. He said I used LGBTQ manipulation against him.
"I never in a million years would have done that nor did I do that."

So my interpretation is Michael obviously had no intention to ever keep Turner around just because he was bisexual even though he claims he would never take out the LGBT person. So he was being a bitch trying to use that same thing against Turner, which thankfully didn't work.

• Hook 'Em 1

I always like BB when alliances prematurely break up. It creates drama. Depending on who you want to win alliance switching can be frustrating or relief. Long term viewers have always wondered what would happen if a large alliance is solid until the end. Now we know. The show sucks.

if the show starts having 2 or 3 locked in alliances, it will just come down to comps. There is zero social aspect except within the alliances.

Michael is far from the best player. He was good at competitions but that doesn’t make one great. Also I think you have to make final 3 to even be considered great. 
And I don’t care what Reddit guy says, Michael was 100% trying to guilt trip Turner or why even bring it up. 
The mens alliance was all bullshit. Michael had no intention of staying true to it and, obviously, neither did Turner or Monte. 

1 hour ago, McFly said:

Michael is far from the best player. He was good at competitions but that doesn’t make one great. Also I think you have to make final 3 to even be considered great. 
And I don’t care what Reddit guy says, Michael was 100% trying to guilt trip Turner or why even bring it up. 
The mens alliance was all bullshit. Michael had no intention of staying true to it and, obviously, neither did Turner or Monte. 

Sound like your mind is already made up, but that's the exact question Michael asked Turner.  Michael's crime was asking Turner why even bring the LGBT stuff up if you didn't mean it.