BB24

UTPhil2006

IF YOU HATE THIS SHOW SO MICH THEN WHY DONT YOU DIVORCE IT!!! 🤬🤬🤬

that's you guys. i am SO sorry that i (and several others who never get called out because they aren't named derka) had the gall to hurt and disrespect you all by wondering aloud why the guy who won all of these competitions all season and kept himself safe with comp wins from the final 6 forward got smoked by a chick who did nothing of consequence the entire summer. how terribly rude and thoughtless of us to not just blindly slurp this tv show that means so much to you and your fragile feelings. you were right to lash out over this. we all sincerely apologize. 🙄 

you fucking losers. especially you @Go Pokes go create a safe space thread next season where nobody is allowed to criticize the show. problem solved. jesus christ i cannot take any more of your whining.

Edited by shadow_operative
  • Haha 1

jesus christ, i shouldn't even still be in here talking to your unbelievably childish ass, but you've got me riled up, so let's keep going. for the record: you did not hear me criticizing the show at all last season when i was rooting for the cookout the entire time. and you didn't hear me complaining about jack shit this season either, until finale night when a girl who did nothing all summer won in a landslide because she was better friends with the jury. several of us had bones to pick with that outcome, and yet you @Go Pokes have once again decided to throw a goddamn tantrum about the fact that i, specifically, didn't like the way the season ended.

YOU are the one with the problem dude. YOU are the one who acts like a child when someone doesn't like your show. YOU are the one gets triggered when i, specifically, say anything critical about your show. YOU are the one in here making up stuff about how much i hate BB yet i choose to keep watching it. YOU are the one who needs to grow the fuck up. get some thicker skin, and stop crying over every critical post i make. i'm at the end of my rope with your whiny shit. grow the fuck up. 

Edited by shadow_operative

jesus christ you are such a whiny twat. it's hilarious that you talk about anyone else bitching or being upset, considering these tantrums that you constantly throw whenever someone says anything critical of a tv show that you like. you are a child. grow up. 

Wtf? You sure you aren’t confusing me with you? Oh wait, I’m not a fucking retard so probably not.

For the record, I don’t care that you don’t like a show I like. I don’t respect you or your opinion enough to care. I just care that you pollute threads with your sad cries for attention when the adults are trying to discuss it. I can’t speak for everybody, but it wouldn’t surprise me if I’m speaking for most posters here

7 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

For the record, I don’t care that you don’t like a show I like. I don’t respect you or your opinion enough to care. I just care that you pollute threads with your sad cries for attention when the adults are trying to discuss it. I can’t speak for everybody, but it wouldn’t surprise me if I’m speaking for most posters here

this is you being delusional. same as your idea that i hate this show and constantly complain about it. you just hyper focus on anything critical that i say and bombasticize it into something that it isn't.  it's beyond annoying.

and that's where my rage comes in here- i am at the end of my rope when it comes to being issued these ridiculous ultimatums over and over and over- "if you hate this show so much then stop watching it!!" i hear this same thing every time i'm remotely critical of a show, even when plenty of others are saying the same things i am. this thread since finale night is just the latest example of that. there's a whole bunch of us making the same criticisms, yet you zero in on me and my posts and freak out over them. it's wildly ironic that you think that i seek attention, when in reality it's simply that you give me and my posts a special amount of attention compared to anyone else. that's what i'm talking about when i tell you to grow up. 

a)this is just flat out wrong, and b)then what the fuck is the point of all of the competitions if they literally have no bearing on the game in the end?

The competitions play a significant role in who makes the final two. They mean power, they mean safety, they can lead to and/or destroy alliances, etc.

If competition performance is important to the jurors, it can also play a significant role in who wins the jury vote. But there’s certainly no requirement that the jurors care about competition performance.

• 2 months later...

I didn't really want to start a new thread about this, and people most likely don't even care to talk about it, but I have been sick recently so I started watching BB1. I saw this episode for episode back in 2000. I was all in. Then i stopped watching for a few seasons after this one.

I see why I stopped. Season 1 is so bad. I think they revamped everything after this season.

There aren't any comps, HOH, veto etc. And the vote was .99 cent 900 calls by the public to decide who goes home.

I don't remember much other than the people and who won, but specifics of the season i had no recollection.