The Challenge USA

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Damn, I googled Swift & still don't really remember him. 

lol i mean he's probably best known for haplessly jumping on top of the glut of bodies that were blocking the rooftop doorway on the opening challenge of whatever season that was. there's just this gaggle of bodies trying to get out of a doorway and onto the roof where swift already is, and his badass solution is to run and jump on top of everyone, and then brag about how hard he goes during his talking head, lol. between swift, tyree, david, and nehemiah, mtv seems to almost exclusively prefer the corniest black dudes they can find. 

37 minutes ago, 4th&Five said:

should have sent them both home for that elimination performance.

lol, they were both gassed after the first round, it was too funny watching production try to make it look cool by putting it in slow mo and adding some suspenseful music. just two old, out of shape dudes breathing hard all over each other. and then david's jump shot 😂😂😂. couldn't have picked two worse people for such a cool elimination. would loved to have seen Danny vs Ben there.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

So they ‘always’ end even though they’ve never been on the network before? Always? 

I think he meant "whatever bullshit show they have to fill time before Survivor comes back" always end once it's Survivor/TAR time.  Can we just say you are correct and move on and not have this take up 2 pages of this thread?  Phil?  Is that cool with you?  Take one for the team here?  

• Hook 'Em 1

Oh I 100% agree. As far as the others, that was just dumb by Angela, like at least wake up half way and try and time out. And then 4 DQ in which 3 do it simultaneously I’m sure there was more going on, but mostly it was just a sloppy sloppy ass final in which the producers botched left and right 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 9 months later...

Season 2 of the CBS shit is Thursday, August 10 at 9p Central. 

For its first three weeks, The Challenge: USA season 2 will air two nights a week. Episodes will run on Thursdays at 10:00 and Sundays at 9:00. Beginning on Thursday, August 31, the show will then scale back to one episode in the Thursday slot through the end of the season. 

Guess they figured out a way to insure Paulie again. 

Alyssa Lopez (Big Brother, The Challenge: USA)
Alyssa Snider (Big Brother)
Amanda Garcia (The Challenge MTV)
Ameerah Jones (Big Brother)
Cassidy Clark (Survivor)
Chanelle Howell (Survivor)
Chris Underwood (Survivor)
Cory Wharton (The Challenge MTV)
Desi Williams (Survivor, The Challenge: USA)
Dusty Williams (The Amazing Race)
Faysal Shafaat (Big Brother, The Challenge MTV)
John "Johnny Bananas" Devenanzio (The Challenge MTV)
Jonna Mannion Stephens (The Challenge MTV)
Josh Martinez (Big Brother, The Challenge MTV)
Luis Colon (The Amazing Race)
Michaela Bradshaw (Survivor, The Challenge MTV)
Michele Fitzgerald (Survivor, The Challenge MTV)
Monte Taylor (Big Brother)
Paulie Calafiore (Big Brother, The Challenge MTV)
Sebastian Noel (Survivor)
Tiffany Mitchell (Big Brother, The Challenge: USA)
Tori Deal (The Challenge MTV)
Tyler Crispen (Big Brother)
Wes Bergmann (The Challenge MTV)

Tori and Amanda are "fueding" again.  Actually, Tori hit Amanda in the back of the head with a spitball and Amanda turned around and returned fire with a bazooka.  Tori posted the cast photo and photoshopped a clown face over Amanda.  So naturally, Amanda comes back with multiple tweets calling her a roided up prostitute who shouldn't be trusted around children.  Seems reasonable.  Fucking Tori is not smart enough to get into a battle of words with Amanda.  And unfortunately for her, she also isn't smart enough to stay out of a battle of words with Amanda.  She asked for it and Amanda complied.  

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/07/12/the-challenge-usa-star-tori-deal-threatens-to-take-legal-action-against-castmate-amanda-garcia-after-amanda-accuses-tori-of-being-a-steroid-injecting-prostitute/

Edited by Go Pokes

17 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Tori and Amanda are "fueding" again.  Actually, Tori hit Amanda in the back of the head with a spitball and Amanda turned around and returned fire with a bazooka.  Tori posted the cast photo and photoshopped a clown face over Amanda.  So naturally, Amanda comes back with multiple tweets calling her a roided up prostitute who shouldn't be trusted around children.  Seems reasonable.  Fucking Tori is not smart enough to get into a battle of words with Amanda.  And unfortunately for her, she also isn't smart enough to stay out of a battle of words with Amanda.  She asked for it and Amanda complied.  

https://www.theashleysrealityroundup.com/2023/07/12/the-challenge-usa-star-tori-deal-threatens-to-take-legal-action-against-castmate-amanda-garcia-after-amanda-accuses-tori-of-being-a-steroid-injecting-prostitute/

Yea pretty nuts how Amanda came back so hard lol.  Tori should have known who she is messing with.   I was following that on reddit last week when they announced the cast.  Lots of Amanda backers in that sub, surprisingly....but also there are lots of mean girls that watch the Challenge shows purely for drama.  I actually like the physical part of the show more...go figure.  It also all might be staged a lil to amp it up.

On 7/24/2023 at 7:45 PM, shadow_operative2.0 said:

Season 2 of the CBS shit is Thursday, August 10 at 9p Central. 

Alyssa Lopez (Big Brother, The Challenge: USA)
Alyssa Snider (Big Brother)
Amanda Garcia (The Challenge MTV)
Ameerah Jones (Big Brother)
Cassidy Clark (Survivor)
Chanelle Howell (Survivor)
Chris Underwood (Survivor)
Cory Wharton (The Challenge MTV)
Desi Williams (Survivor, The Challenge: USA)
Dusty Williams (The Amazing Race)
Faysal Shafaat (Big Brother, The Challenge MTV)
John "Johnny Bananas" Devenanzio (The Challenge MTV)
Jonna Mannion Stephens (The Challenge MTV)
Josh Martinez (Big Brother, The Challenge MTV)
Luis Colon (The Amazing Race)
Michaela Bradshaw (Survivor, The Challenge MTV)
Michele Fitzgerald (Survivor, The Challenge MTV)
Monte Taylor (Big Brother)
Paulie Calafiore (Big Brother, The Challenge MTV)
Sebastian Noel (Survivor)
Tiffany Mitchell (Big Brother, The Challenge: USA)
Tori Deal (The Challenge MTV)
Tyler Crispen (Big Brother)
Wes Bergmann (The Challenge MTV)

Guess they figured out a way to insure Paulie again. 

i only know the BB folks and man, what a huge pile of meh. maybe Tyler is about to pull a Tyson and beast the whole thing? but the rest do nothing for me. i actually am glad Luis from TAR is on, and not his wife. i don't even know the other amazing race guy.

2 from TAR seems low? whatever and with the strike guessing it gets stretched out good bit longer. s1 of USA version was 12 episodes and the last 3? episodes of the MTV show were 19 episodes + a reunion.

15 minutes ago, Go Pokes said:

Was that when he gave himself a concussion by Aquamanning off a storage container 40 ft above the water. Looked cool at least

That was probably the same season, I don't remember for sure, but it sounds right. 

• 2 weeks later...

Really like this format. Secret voting and  randomness that the Hopper provides should be fun. 

Not surprising but disappointing that the move to CBS apparently will minimize the partying, hookups and general messiness that many of us love and concentrate solely on strategy and gameplay. 

Edited by TonyTexas
  • Like 1