College Football 2022

Enchubben

7 hours ago, Make em eat Taco Bell said:

what is the best offshore site for easy payouts for small timers (me).  Meaning $100-$200 payouts, preferably free or low fees such as $5-$20.  Which ones have Venmo for payout and do they require Venmo for deposit as well if payout by Venmo?

Hey I have a friend that has a site all done by Venmo with no fees.  I’m the same as you as far as payouts and I’ve never had a issue.   Let me know if you want me to send you his info.  Same as @tejas60 is talking about and uses. 

Edited by Hook1997
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 9/8/2022 at 2:07 PM, 40acredropout said:

Put $25 down on Texas/App State ML parlay to win $2,022.  Yes.  2022.

Always Sunny Fx GIF

Ha, I jumped on that as well. Once I saw the odds were 80-1, I couldn't not take it. If that transpired tomorrow and I didn't have some of that action knowing it was 80-1, I would be punching myself in the nuts for days. 

image.png.8ae52f4681d072f77e25acd61642b13d.png

Edited by Blotto
  • Like 1

11 minutes ago, Blotto said:

Ha, I jumped on that as well. Once I saw the odds were 80-1, I couldn't not take it. If that transpired tomorrow and I didn't have some of that action knowing it was 80-1, I would be punching myself in nuts for days. 

image.png.8ae52f4681d072f77e25acd61642b13d.png

My exact decision making process.  I peaked out of curiosity when I was fantasizing and couldn’t not give myself that potential $2k cherry on top of what would be an unreal day.

I know the odds but I feel good about our game.  The more I think about it though… we pull off the miracle on our 11am game, you cannot tell my aggy won’t be playing with the most puckered buttholes in their 2:30 game.  Cannot convince me that that’s an uncorrelated bet.  Those fucktards will crumble seeing us replicate their highlight of the last ~decade. 

• Hook 'Em 1

44 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

My exact decision making process.  I peaked out of curiosity when I was fantasizing and couldn’t not give myself that potential $2k cherry on top of what would be an unreal day.

I know the odds but I feel good about our game.  The more I think about it though… we pull off the miracle on our 11am game, you cannot tell my aggy won’t be playing with the most puckered buttholes in their 2:30 game.  Cannot convince me that that’s an uncorrelated bet.  Those fucktards will crumble seeing us replicate their highlight of the last ~decade. 

61hZmIb%2BtQL._AC_SL1000_.jpg

• Haha 1

So, something like 92% of the money was on Alabama this week from the public. But the line didn’t move to 21 to balance the money. 
this is one of those instances where Vegas is taking a stand on this game and the position they are taking is texas. Vegas is insanely good when they take a position on a game like that. Something to think about/consider. 

• Hook 'Em 1

2 hours ago, Wulaw Horn said:

So, something like 92% of the money was on Alabama this week from the public. But the line didn’t move to 21 to balance the money. 
this is one of those instances where Vegas is taking a stand on this game and the position they are taking is texas. Vegas is insanely good when they take a position on a game like that. Something to think about/consider. 

yep, been waiting on the line to go to 21. gonna have to just back away. (besides the drunken parlay)

edit: just went to 21....

41ipFzpW65L._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_ML2_.jpg

Edited by tejas60
  • Hook 'Em 1

Week 1: 7-1

Week 2: 6-1

Missed on 

Parlay - Louisville vs Central Florida -6 and under 61.5 

"Cancelled" on UNC -7

Hit a parlay Missouri vs Kansas State -7 and under 56.5

Hit on all these, two units on UTSA lol MEEP MEEP go road runners.

Waiting on BYU to beat Baylor 😉

Screenshot_20220910-223256.png

• Hook 'Em 2

Solid week 2:  9-4 (69.2%) which includes my hail mary UT/App State ML parlay (+8088) that... holy shit almost hit.

Season to date:  20-14-2 (60.6%).

Of note, I continue being much better on betting over/unders.  6-1 yesterday.  It makes sense... I think my personal bias and preconceived notions on specific teams come into play far more often when I'm picking ATS. 

image.png.61a2346ac8b9f2d0dde7a1176887fc7e.png

That said-  I'm annoyed because my book doesn't come out with point totals until Wednesday afternoon and by that point a lot of what I'm sniffing has already moved on me.  When do y'alls books put out point totals?

Spoiler

Week 2 (9-4):

• Boise State -16.5 @ New Mexico WIN
  • Wake Forest-13 @ Vanderbilt WIN
  • U56.5 Mizzou @ Kansas State WIN
  • WVU -13 vs Kansas LOSS
  • U49 Wash St @ Wisconsin WIN
  • O67 Tennessee @ Pit LOSS
  • U56.5 MTSU @ CS WIN
  • U56 Akron @ Michigan State WIN
  • Notre Dame -20 vs Marshall LOSS
  • U64 FIU @ Texas State WIN
  • U46 BC @ VA Tech WIN
  • BYU -3.5 vs Baylor WIN
  • Texas & App State Big Dick Swinging ML Parlay +8088 RAN OUT OF TIME

Week 1 (8-9-1):

• U60.5 LaTech @ Mizzou LOSS
  • O51 WVU @ Pitt WIN
  • Purdue +3.5 v Penn State LOSS
  • O52.5 NMSU @ Minnesota LOSS
  • U51.5 Temple @ Duke WIN
  • Houston -4.5 @ UTSA LOSS
  • BYU -11.5 @ USF WIN
  • U57.5 Troy @ Ole Miss WIN
  • Utah -3 @ Florida LOSS
  • O54 Army @ Coastal WIN
  • Kentucky -16.5 v Miami (OH) WIN
  • Georgia State +12.5 @ South Carolina LOSS
  • Boise State +3 @ Oregon State LOSS
  • Colorado State +31 @ Michigan LOSS
  • UTEP +31 @ OU LOSS
  • UNC ML +125 @ App State WIN
  • U51 Clemson @ GT PUSH
  • Clemson -21 @ GT WIN

Week 0 (3-1-1):

• Nebraska -13 v Northwestern LOSS
  • Vanderbilt -8 @ Hawaii WIN
  • U44 Wyoming v Illinois PUSH
  • U50.5 Nevada @ NMSU WIN
  • UNT PK @ UTEP WIN

Edited by 40acredropout
  • Hook 'Em 2

On 9/6/2022 at 4:32 PM, Wulaw Horn said:

Ok so here’s what we decided on to bet for sure. 

UH- +150 money line over tech - 1 unit

Over 1.5 TD passes each, Stafford and Allen- +150- 1 unit

USC minus 8.5- 2 units -110

kansas state- teased down to -6.5 with the under teased up to 58- +220- 1 unit 

we are monitoring BYU to see if that line moves from 3.5 to under 3  we are monitoring a Florida v Kentucky to see if that line moves any as well (at 5.5  

Basically I want to bet the board because I’m a dumb action junky and my partner is a tight ass that wants to bet $2.00 a week on 1 game he feels absolutely certain about  

we are up 5.25 units for the year right now  

Those bets are all booked and monitored  

We finished up .2 units for the week. We were up 2.2 units on what I posted that we bet for sure but put 2 units on the over in the Carolina game and missed that one by a point I think. Up 6 units for the year right now. 

Really like Texas/UTSA under 60.5 this week.  

Edited by Wulaw Horn

On 9/10/2022 at 8:49 AM, Assman said:

My lineup:

Texas +21

USC -8 and USC -9.5

App St +19

BYU -2.5

UF -4.5

ODU +13.5

Wisc -17.5

Tenn -6.5

6-3, +3U

My way too early Week 3 picks:

Texas-UTSA U59

Texas -11

USC -12.5

The U +6/+190ML

Neb +14

Neb-OU U65

Edited by Assman
Added Texas -11, Neb-OU under
  • Hook 'Em 1

What I'm looking at right now- our unit bet is 25.00 thus the $10.00 parley bets (that typically pay out in $25.00 increments). 

WEEK 3

Texas v UTSA- Under- 60 points- $75.00

Florida State- 2 v Louisville- $50.00

Air Force- 17 Wyoming- $50.00

NC State- -10 v Tech- $50.00

OU-  -11.5 v Nebraska- $50.00

Miami- Money line +190 v Aggy- $25.00

Domers – 9 v Cal- $25.00

Kansas State- 17 v Tulane- $25.00

BYU V Oregon- Under 57- $25.00

Ole Miss v Ga Tech- 16- Ole Misss- $25.00

Miss State- -2 v LSU- $25.00

Nevada + 23 and Under 40 v Iowa- $10.00

Texas- -11 and Under 60- $10.00

USC- -13 under 70.5 v Fresno State- $10.00

South Carolina +24.5 & Under- 50.5- $10.00

Kansas +9.5 (tease up to 10.5) plus Over 62- $10.00

Dumb question for the unit betters.  Does your unit size reset every week based off your new bankroll amount or do you keep the unit constant throughout a season?  Or is that how you even think about it?

Admittedly, my bankroll management is non-existent to shit.  Typically throw in a couple hundred dollars to start the season (hopefully get a free play match) and then just bet $25/game.  Not uncommon for me to risk well over half my bankroll in a given week, just spread out across maybe 10-15 picks.  Well aware this isn't the way to a sustainable career betting, I just wouldn't feel as alive if I were only betting $5/game haha.  

15 hours ago, Assman said:

6-3, +3U

My way too early Week 3 picks:

Texas-UTSA U59

Texas -11

USC -12.5

The U +6/+190ML

Neb +14

Neb-OU U65

I just added Texas -11 and Neb/OU Under.  I think I may be talking myself into this, but I can see OU's offense struggling in Lincoln.  They've been pedestrian so far, this will be their first P5 opponent, and it should be a rocking crowd with fans amped about the Frost firing.  Plus there might be a little Casey Thompson revenge factor there too on the other side of the ball.  I just think OU will have a difficult time but someone please convince me I'm smoking crack here.

• Hook 'Em 1

3 hours ago, 40acredropout said:

Dumb question for the unit betters.  Does your unit size reset every week based off your new bankroll amount or do you keep the unit constant throughout a season?  Or is that how you even think about it?

Admittedly, my bankroll management is non-existent to shit.  Typically throw in a couple hundred dollars to start the season (hopefully get a free play match) and then just bet $25/game.  Not uncommon for me to risk well over half my bankroll in a given week, just spread out across maybe 10-15 picks.  Well aware this isn't the way to a sustainable career betting, I just wouldn't feel as alive if I were only betting $5/game haha.  

3 hours ago, Assman said:

I just added Texas -11 and Neb/OU Under.  I think I may be talking myself into this, but I can see OU's offense struggling in Lincoln.  They've been pedestrian so far, this will be their first P5 opponent, and it should be a rocking crowd with fans amped about the Frost firing.  Plus there might be a little Casey Thompson revenge factor there too on the other side of the ball.  I just think OU will have a difficult time but someone please convince me I'm smoking crack here.

For us the unit stays the same throughout the year. Straight up bet is $25.00 always. If we are doing a two teamer or a money line with positive payout we lower the bet so that the $25.00 is the payout. So- a 2 team same game parley is a $10.00 bet to wins 25.00 or a 20 bet to win 50 as a for example. 

Assman- I love all those picks except Nebraska. I’m a huge OU sceptic but you can’t hardly give me enough points to bet on the dumpster fire that is Nebraska and less than 2 TD’s isn’t the answer. And I think OU is legitimately average this year. 

• Hook 'Em 1

Ok here out final sheet for the week- I really like what we did on aggy Miami. 

1 unit Miami money line +195

1 unit- under 49 Miami aggy

$10 to win $40, Miami money line and under 

2 units- Texas v UTSA under 

$10 texas -11.5 and Under- +255

$10 USC -12.5 and under 70.5 +255

1 unit Ole Miss -15.5

$5 Kansas money line over 62.5 +550

10 KSU -15.5 and under 54- +250

monitoring NC State v Tech (looking for single digits) + BYU Oregon under 57 (BYU injury report) 

11 teamer $5 to win $20 ish:

USC, UCLA, Texas, ND, ISU, KSU, OU, GA, Wake, AF, Ole Miss. 

• Hook 'Em 1

I just bet in increments of 1/10 the initial money I started out with and bet between 7 and 12 bets per week. 

That way the risk is spread somewhat evenly though the day watching the games play out.

Maybe at the end of the season recalibrate the unit but rather just pull out the winnings and blow it on something silly. 

Basically I'm safeguarding against a bad week by hording the winnings every week.

For instance right now I'm up 13 units so this week will all be betting with previous winnings.

Just because you've got a bigger stack shouldn't give you more confidence you are going to stay hot, it's more likely you regress to the mean and the book gets sharper as the season progresses.

• Hook 'Em 1

10 hours ago, WhatTheBuck said:

How can Nevada +23 at Iowa be a bad bet? The Hawkeyes could shut out the Wolf Pack and not cover.

Yep, I'm on it.  Nevada roster got gutted this offseason but I'm not sure it matters. 

Iowa offense trended down at end of last season and has been abysmal to start this year.  In last 6 games:  5 offensive TD's, 11 turnovers. 

Sure, they could put it together against Nevada but I don't know how you pick that side of the bet given how shitty they have been.

8 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Haven't seen as much this week that I loved.  What I'm on so far:

• U58.5 Purdue @ Syracuse
  • OU -11.5 @ Nebraska
  • O57.5 Buffalo @ Coastal Carolina
  • O48.5 Tulane @ Kansas State
  • Nevada +23 @ Iowa
  • USC -12.5 vs Fresno State
  • Texas -11 vs UTSA

I don’t like your Tulane and KSU over bet. 
I have no opinion on Purdue or Buffalo O/U’s. 
I like your other 3 bets. 

6 minutes ago, Wulaw Horn said:

I don’t like your Tulane and KSU over bet. 
I have no opinion on Purdue or Buffalo O/U’s. 
I like your other 3 bets. 

Another buddy of mine didn't like the Tulane/KSU over either so maybe I'm whiffing.  But my thought process:

• Tulane's new OC,  Jim Svoboda, was HC at D2 Central Missouri but was very involved with their offense that was routinely a top 10 offense and pass heavy.  He's going to play up tempo.
  • Tulane has something like top 10-15 returning production on offensive side of ball.  They were mediocre last year but I think they can put up 17-24 points and keep the game moving.
  • FWIW-  Tulane games hit this over 8/11 times last season.  K-State hit 7/12 times.
  • K-State bottom 30 in returning production on defense, granted they do return a lot of snaps from secondary.  They did stifle Mizzou's offense last week on back of 4 interceptions.  I'm of opinion that Mizzou QB room is complete ass though.  
  • Tulane defense is ass.  They lost several players from a unit that was not good last year (99th in points/play, 91st in yards/play).  Adrian Martinez has been ass but this is a great opportunity for him to bounce back.  Even if he's just a game manager, Deuce should run loose this game.

Yeah, I don't know.  I think I'm just hoping Tulane offense can put up enough quick points to make it look something closer to a shootout than how K-State likes to play.  Cause Tulane isn't stopping K-State offense. 

3 minutes ago, 40acredropout said:

Another buddy of mine didn't like the Tulane/KSU over either so maybe I'm whiffing.  But my thought process:

• Tulane's new OC,  Jim Svoboda, was HC at D2 Central Missouri but was very involved with their offense that was routinely a top 10 offense and pass heavy.  He's going to play up tempo.
  • Tulane has something like top 10-15 returning production on offensive side of ball.  They were mediocre last year but I think they can put up 17-24 points and keep the game moving.
  • FWIW-  Tulane games hit this over 8/11 times last season.  K-State hit 7/12 times.
  • K-State bottom 30 in returning production on defense, granted they do return a lot of snaps from secondary.  They did stifle Mizzou's offense last week on back of 4 interceptions.  I'm of opinion that Mizzou QB room is complete ass though.  
  • Tulane defense is ass.  They lost several players from a unit that was not good last year (99th in points/play, 91st in yards/play).  Adrian Martinez has been ass but this is a great opportunity for him to bounce back.  Even if he's just a game manager, Deuce should run loose this game.

Yeah, I don't know.  I think I'm just hoping Tulane offense can put up enough quick points to make it look something closer to a shootout than how K-State likes to play.  Cause Tulane isn't stopping K-State offense. 

These lines, to my way of thinking, are more about the favorite than the dog. KSU wants to squeeze the life out of other teams like a boa constrictor, and Tulane having a shitty D doesn’t necessarily mean they will give up a ton of points it means they will have a hard time getting off the field and let KSU control the clock and the game. 

Added to my card everything below line... this should be it:

• O47 Air Force @ Wyoming
  • U58.5 Purdue @ Syracuse
  • OU -11.5 @ Nebraska
  • O57.5 Buffalo @ Coastal Carolina
  • O48.5 Tulane @ Kansas State
  • Nevada +23 @ Iowa
  • USC -12.5 vs Fresno State
  • Texas -11 vs UTSA
  • U61.5 Western Kentucky @ Indiana
  • BYU +3.5 @ Oregon
  • U58 BYU @ Oregon
  • U47 Colorado @ Minnesota
  • Michigan State +3.5 @ Washington
  • U56.5 Michigan State @ Washington
  • Sucker Road Dawg ML Parlay:  BYU, Michigan State, Miami, Western Kentucky -> $10 to win $506
Edited by 40acredropout
Added AF/WY over
  • Hook 'Em 1

Added NC state -7 with the under at 56.5 (both lines teased to be more advantageous) for 10 to win 21. 

silly 8 team teaser that pays out +1050 if it hits. Don’t have much belief that will happen. But it’s $5.00 to chase 2 more units and it’s all games we were already on turned more advantageous. 

• Like 1