Shinzo Abe has been assassinated in Japan

HRSchenker

7 hours ago, Bama Chick said:

A homemade shotgun???

Someone pull the emergency brake. I want off this planet.

Pipe shotguns are not remotely new. They're pretty much the simplest home made gun. He may not have even used shotgun shells. For all we know he harvested propellant from fireworks and it was a double barreled musket or some shit. People committed to doing something insane will find a way. 

Just now, wildcat09 said:

That's a Fallout gun.

Lol for real. 

The trigger looks like an electrical switch to allow the batteries to dump their energy into whatever he packed into those hardware store plumbing pipes. 

It was interesting to see the parallels with the events we have here in the US. Before anyone knew anything about the shooter the Japanese local news comment section-erati were absolutely certain he must have been Korean or Chinese. Harkened back to the days of yore (six weeks ago) when people were certain Salvador Ramos was a trans illegal alien.

The guy is Japanese, formerly served in their "Navy" even

• Hook 'Em 2

• hayden_horn changed the title to Shinzo Abe has been assassinated in Japan
8 hours ago, AgentZero said:

give him props...at least he was wearing a mask.

No he wasn’t. From all the photos I’ve seen, his nose wasn’t covered. If your nose isn’t covered then you’re not masked. Here are three men masked and the shooter not.

https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.am

18 minutes ago, WhatTheBuck said:

No he wasn’t. From all the photos I’ve seen, his nose wasn’t covered. If your nose isn’t covered then you’re not masked. Here are three men masked and the shooter not.

https%253A%252F%252Fs3-ap-northeast-1.am

Fir gods sake, think of the children.