Shakti mat

Didn't feel quite right for the fatass or old person thread. Who has one and uses it? Thoughts? My sister (no pics) has been swearing by this thing for months. She has had a litany of physical issues and swears they have all disappeared, including some long standing back issues. She uses it twice a day and it seems to be helping with some anxiety issues as well. I have been having lower back issues so I figured F it, let's try to have an open mind and try it. I'm pretty skeptical by nature but giving it a go. I am 3 days in and I hate it. I think it's causing anxiety issues rather than alleviating them because I'm spending the entire 20 minutes thinking I can't wait to get off of this fucking bed of nails, is the time almost up? But I intend to stick with it. 

I use a spoonk, which is a knockoff I got on Amazon. It’s not a cure all for lower back pain but it helps.  I credit the endorphin rush and increased blood flow. Not sure if the spikes are sharper on the shakti vs spoonk, but it usually stops hurting after a minute or two. 

• Like 1