The 150th Open | St Andrews | 10-17 July 2022

LTtxfan

I'd guess he has to shoot (or give food poisoning to) about 70-75 players above him on the leaderboard
Consolation is that he beat Duval, Calc & Clarke

Yeah , Tiger needs to cook up a bunch of this and serve to the top 50 for breakfast and let the chips fall. Had it when I was in St. Andrews 20 years ago at a b&b after a night of pounding jamesons’s and Guinness. Did not end well. Outside of that, no shot at the weekend. 5d15d86d20a5a04e9cbbda393895c4d0.jpg

I wouldn't go so far as to say haggis is awful, but when I are some it was very bland...pretty much like the rest of the food I had anywhere in the UK.  I did have a wonderful Italian meal somewhere in Glasgow.  And like I said, take time have a "proper chippy".  I don't like it, but everyone swears by the mushy peas. 

I wouldn't go so far as to say haggis is awful, but when I are some it was very bland...pretty much like the rest of the food I had anywhere in the UK.  I did have a wonderful Italian meal somewhere in Glasgow.  And like I said, take time have a "proper chippy".  I don't like it, but everyone swears by the mushy peas. 

I can assure you haggis is awful after 12 Guiness and 6 Jameson’s.
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

Tiger's putter doesn't seem to have gotten better over night. 

Tiger's lack of competitive tournament play is pretty obvious right now.  Wish he played better yesterday -- think Tiger would have really played great today if he started the day at Even or better...

10 hours ago, txduck87 said:

Yeah , Tiger needs to cook up a bunch of this and serve to the top 50 for breakfast and let the chips fall. Had it when I was in St. Andrews 20 years ago at a b&b after a night of pounding jamesons’s and Guinness. Did not end well. Outside of that, no shot at the weekend.

All Tiger needs is for a huge storm to blow in and have all the rest of the players shoot 50+ on each side for the rest of the day.
Sad for Tiger to go out like this in his last competitive round at the Old Course; really don't think he will play as an ambassador for the game like Jack did for the last 10+ years when he would just go make an appearance at the Masters & some of The Open sites.

Edited by Wally Fairway

59 minutes ago, GhostOfTomJoad said:

The Open on SXM is awesome. All of the announces with their different accents and idiosyncrasies is awesome. And they do a GREAT job painting the image of what's happening on the course.

Yes I listen to more golf than I ever thought I would.

• Hook 'Em 1