"Your replies have been merged"

This has always been extremely easy just by clicking the + sign in bottom left of the intended posts. 

5 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

same, just broke my merged reply cherry and I thought the site was glitching out.

5 hours ago, HornOnTheBayou said:

How does this work?

Oh wow!

7 minutes ago, Biff Tannen said:

Well that is just neat

Then you can reply separately under each one. 

1 hour ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

This has always been extremely easy just by clicking the + sign in bottom left of the intended posts. 

Yes, but when you are reading down a thread and you reply before you reach the end, then reply to another one further down, it does that for you.  

4 minutes ago, shadow_operative2.0 said:

yeah, I think we're aware of that. this new feature it automatic and populates right in front of your eyes. what you described does not

It's on a 1 minute timer if you don't quote or reply to another post made after for fast moving threads it will behave normally. For threads where people derkastyle reply 5 times it will just merge them as long as it's within 1 minute 

• Hook 'Em 2

On 7/14/2022 at 5:47 PM, immamac said:

It's on a 1 minute timer if you don't quote or reply to another post made after for fast moving threads it will behave normally. For threads where people derkastyle reply 5 times it will just merge them as long as it's within 1 minute 

Derka-style is just 5 times? Seems really low.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 7/14/2022 at 5:47 PM, immamac said:

Consider longer than a minute. The longer of 5 minutes or if no new post has been made there, even for days. 

• 3 weeks later...
23 hours ago, immamac said:

I just found a plugin that allows comments on posts that can be visible to everyone or just the author. Perhaps a workaround on rep comments? Lol. 

Honestly that might be the worst thing ever. Can you even imagine how many posts <insert name> would get only to them? Might crash the servers lol

4 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Dude log off for the night. 

Yeah I’m getting destroyed on Malik. I get it but don’t give a shit. On this, I was “leaving a comment” like on TOS. 

• 2 months later...