Jill Biden uses breakfast taco metaphor when talking about Mexicans

Harrison Bergeron

2 hours ago, Longhorn_Fan68 said:

lol, is this what the right wing outrage machine is trying to push a legitimate issue? weak, to incredibly weak.

It's unbelievable, right?

I mean, you have to *really* misrepresent her words and then squint at them real hard to pretend they were something offensive.  

Even the title of this thread is misleading.  She wasn't "talking about Mexicans."  In a sentence where she was PRAISING the Latino community, she said it was "as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio."

But rest assured that Fox News will bat this around to its talking heads every hour for several days, letting them take turns expressing their (fake) outrage, and then once they have repeated that talking point of pure propaganda enough that it has registered in all their viewers' brains, they will make passing reference to how Jill Biden is a racist for the next decade (and the audience will nod along).

Like you said... incredibly weak.

Meanwhile, there was a congressional hearing yesterday featuring testimony from Trump's closest advisors, and they collectively described a highly coordinated effort to gather armed right-wing white supremacists in Washington for the very specific purpose of overthrowing democracy.  Fox News - America's singularly largest news media organization - might mention those hearings only for the purpose of mocking and dismissing them.

This country is in trouble.

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 3
  • Rage+1 2

11 hours ago, Born to Run said:
20 hours ago, troph said:
I love breakfast tacos, I would fuck one, marry one, have it's baby and ultimately that's because I want to be a breakfast taco because breakfast tacos bring happiness.

This is some new Surly shit here, because I'm all "fuck yeah" and yet I really don't want to know how you fuck your breakfast tacos. In fact thats just gross, whether you roll em up and insert or partially unroll and penetrate. Or outercourse. Or some combo, I don't really care. I really don't want to to know, or do I? I guess I just celebrate the enthusiasm for tacos more than the taco fucking, personally.

Its been 11 hours. How was it? 

1 hour ago, RDCanecutter said:

I mean, every damn body's ancestors got diaspora'd, whether by bus, sailing ship, or Bering Land Bridge.

Everyone living in the United States is the descendant of immigrants, refugees, slaves, or indigenous (or are themselves one of these), and the latter is a very small percentage these days. 

Edited by 'stache

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Does anyone know why al pastor isn’t ever a breakfast taco option? Just think an egg, al pastor, and avocado breakfast taco would be incredible. Is it the cook time?

I have never made pastor (or carnitas) without making waaaaay more than my family can eat, for the purpose of using the leftovers in breakfast tacos for weeks.  

• Hook 'Em 3

22 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

I have never made pastor (or carnitas) without making waaaaay more than my family can eat, for the purpose of using the leftovers in breakfast tacos for weeks.  

This hits close to home, because I just bought a 4 lb pork butt this afternoon, and I'm cooking for two.  BTW, my butt is boneless.  Now where did I put my lard?

1 hour ago, 'stache said:

The term "Tex-Mex" has gotten a bad reputation...

50cent-lol.gif

Fuck that noise. Tex-Mex is no different than any other food style that shitty American chain restaurants and bland ass white people haven't also fucked up.  Seriously, name one. BBQ? LOL. Italian? Pfft. Mediterranean?  We can go on and on.

If tex mex has a bad reputation in your mind, it is because you eat and are exposed to shitty tex mex.   

Edited by Anastasis
  • Hook 'Em 5
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, hobbes2702 said:

That’s a bannable offense. We already have to deal with @aggie08 and @ChiTownDoc on this website. Now we gotta deal with a chucklefuck from Baylor. Get that guy outta here

WTF???   Aggie08 and ChiTownDoc are both excellent members of this community.  How dare you compare this waste of hair and blood to them.

Edited by Beau Vine
  • Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Beau Vine said:

WTF???   Aggie08 and ChiTownDoc are both excellent members of this community.  How dare you compare this waste of hair of blood to them.

Oh I agree they are great. But one’s aggy and the other’s a land thief. We can only tolerate so many. We start letting the rapists post here, that’s when it all goes to shit

2 minutes ago, hobbes2702 said:

Oh I agree they are great. But one’s aggy and the other’s a land thief. We can only tolerate so many. We start letting the rapists post here, that’s when it all goes to shit

We have quite a few rape-supporters who post here.  A couple of them aren't terrible.

Just now, Anastasis said:

We had a guy posting here that was AIDS infested, drugging and molesting young boys, and throwing rocks from overpasses putting people's life in danger. We all celebrated him because he fucking hated tow truck companies and was able to keep that shit under wraps for a while. This board doesn't have the best track record when it comes to sniffing out the real fucking deviants among us. But if there is one tell-tale red flag it should be talking shit about tex-mex and breakfast tacos. 

Still can’t believe that didn’t end up being a bot. When he first started showing up you never could have convinced me there was someone typing that.

17 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

We had a guy posting here that was AIDS infested, drugging and molesting young boys, and throwing rocks from overpasses putting people's life in danger. We all celebrated him because he fucking hated tow truck companies and was able to keep that shit under wraps for a while. This board doesn't have the best track record when it comes to sniffing out the real fucking deviants among us. But if there is one tell-tale red flag it should be talking shit about tex-mex and breakfast tacos. 

Wasn’t there also some physicist who claimed to have reconciled general relativity and quantum mechanics without string theory who moved to the Philippines so he could fuck underage girls?

oh and of course Ricky

Just now, Sawbonz said:

Wasn’t there also some physicist who claimed to have reconciled general relativity and quantum mechanics without string theory who moved to the Philippines so he could fuck underage girls?

oh and of course Ricky

RayDog?

Lol that was whack.  Even posted pics of the girls.  

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

oh and of course Ricky

Yes. He got some traction in certain quarters of the CR cause he was of a particular political inclination. 

eta: to be fair and clear, he got called out by posters across the spectrum.  but it was kinda odd seeing the pass he got from some. 

Edited by Anastasis

3 hours ago, Paul Wesley said:

It's unbelievable, right?

I mean, you have to *really* misrepresent her words and then squint at them real hard to pretend they were something offensive.  

Even the title of this thread is misleading.  She wasn't "talking about Mexicans."  In a sentence where she was PRAISING the Latino community, she said it was "as unique as the breakfast tacos here in San Antonio."

But rest assured that Fox News will bat this around to its talking heads every hour for several days, letting them take turns expressing their (fake) outrage, and then once they have repeated that talking point of pure propaganda enough that it has registered in all their viewers' brains, they will make passing reference to how Jill Biden is a racist for the next decade (and the audience will nod along).

Like you said... incredibly weak.

Meanwhile, there was a congressional hearing yesterday featuring testimony from Trump's closest advisors, and they collectively described a highly coordinated effort to gather armed right-wing white supremacists in Washington for the very specific purpose of overthrowing democracy.  Fox News - America's singularly largest news media organization - might mention those hearings only for the purpose of mocking and dismissing them.

This country is in trouble.

Take that shit to the cloakroom

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, TexasEd said:

Those old Obama e-mails were originated by the same asshole's team that started this breakfast taco rant.  Of Course he did.

This.  I can mix one chorizo and egg taco in with my order.  A good day starts with about 4 breakfast tacos.

• Carne Guisada
  • Potato and Egg (Potato helps with the grease in the next one)
  • Chorizo and Egg
  • Bean and Cheese

If I have some left over rice and beans from dinner the night before that will do too.  As a San Antonian I think the only proper way to eat rice and beans is in a 

Edited by Bateshorn

4 minutes ago, Sawbonz said:

oh and of course Ricky

i don't think ricky ever posted here

2 minutes ago, Anastasis said:

Yes. He got some traction in certain quarters of the CR cause he was of a particular political inclination. 

I don’t remember any political posts just that he bragged in the early days of Covid about taking care of underage hookers and their families 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, hobbes2702 said:

Wasn't there a big purge of Baylor posters on Shaggy? Maybe it was TCU posters or both. I remember there being a fatwa on one of those schools a long time ago.

6 minutes ago, F250 said:

Wasn't there a big purge of Baylor posters on Shaggy? Maybe it was TCU posters or both. I remember there being a fatwa on one of those schools a long time ago.

Yes I think Baylor.  I usually never talk shit about Texas unless I drop into the recruiting forum.  Those fucks are unhinged.  Even then, I try to apologize after shitting on their rug.  

• Hook 'Em 2