I'm Getting Engaged Soon

Vic Mackey

2 hours ago, Jameslaw121 said:

I'm going to laugh when we see a pic of her and she's a 5'5" white blonde chick weighing 115 lbs....

1 hour ago, Vic Mackey said:

Definitely not that hahaha

So... 5'-2" Hispanic, 165 lbs with drawn on eyebrows and those curly hair things flat against her head.

Oh and congrats. Now don't fuck it up.

Edited by Superhero
  • Like 1

Congratulations. One week from today, Mrs. NNM and I will celebrate 30 years. If you do it right, it’s all worth it. Wouldn’t trade those 30 years for anything. 

And yes, I realize I’m missing the point of the thread by not piling on Vic or trashing marriage. 

• Hook 'Em 7
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Surly Bevo said:

Somewhere in Pleasant Grove a lonely chola weeps in the night, her painted on tattooed eyebrows running down her cheeks holding fast in the 106 degree heat.

Congrats Vic, and good luck.....we're all counting on you.  

fify

• Hook 'Em 1

1 hour ago, Dennis Taylor said:

I present Discus gold medalist and Longhorn Valarie Allman 

8df9ac2f-31f0-4fbe-a698-3ccdd2ceec57-allman.jpg

She competed and graduated from Stanford....her coach was hired by Texas and she moved to Austin to work with him. I guess you can call her a Longhorn if you want, but she is a tree....and I'm not sure if she has enough meat on her bones for Vic.

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Hpara759 said:

She competed and graduated from Stanford....her coach was hired by Texas and she moved to Austin to work with him. I guess you can call her a Longhorn if you want, but she is a tree....and I'm not sure if she has enough meat on her bones for Vic.

Hey she was listed on the website as a volunteer assistant coach, I say it counts 

https://texassports.com/sports/track-and-field/roster/coaches/valarie-allman/3000

On 7/17/2022 at 12:20 PM, nnm said:

Congratulations. One week from today, Mrs. NNM and I will celebrate 30 years. If you do it right, it’s all worth it. Wouldn’t trade those 30 years for anything. 

And yes, I realize I’m missing the point of the thread by not piling on Vic or trashing marriage. 

Congrats; we’ve been happily married for 22 years…27 total.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

It’s important to be honest with yourself and with her before you get married.   Love and companionship are important, but looks and desirability matter as well.

You should let her know that if during the marriage she starts working out, losing weight, toning up instead of bulging out, that this would be a deal breaker.

But seriously Congrats!  I look forward to your posts in the wives thread and never in the divorce thread.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1