Which one of ya’ll belongs to this?

wutang75

2 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Grew up in the metroplex in the 80s-90s...maybe saw 2 Lamborghini/Ferrari my entire childhood. Went back for a visit and saw 3 driving north on the tollway. Everybody got rich huh?

people are dumber with their money now.  or more dumb people have money.  one of the two. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Grew up in the metroplex in the 80s-90s...maybe saw 2 Lamborghini/Ferrari my entire childhood. Went back for a visit and saw 3 driving north on the tollway. Everybody got rich huh?

I see a couple a week on the west side of Richardson.  Richardson.   People are cashing in on their home equity.  Not the way I would play it, but to each their own.  I’ll be buying a boat sometime in the next year, so I should probably just shut the fuck up.  I bought my house for $250k in 2016 and will be listing it for $550k next month.  And we’ve spent less than $10k doing improvements.

3 hours ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

Tollway going north goes right to the Dallas Cowboys headquarters that wasn't there in the 90s

3 hours ago, futureman said:

people are dumber with their money now.  or more dumb people have money.  one of the two. 

Both are true. 

Edited by Hermanator

Lambos aren’t good looking cars. Would not bang. Now Ferraris….I’d buy one if I had the means. I’d probably be more focused on getting out of fucking Frisco first. 

4 hours ago, conVINCEd said:

I see a couple a week on the west side of Richardson.  Richardson.   People are cashing in on their home equity.  Not the way I would play it, but to each their own.  I’ll be buying a boat sometime in the next year, so I should probably just shut the fuck up.  I bought my house for $250k in 2016 and will be listing it for $550k next month.  And we’ve spent less than $10k doing improvements.

Granted, I live in a fancy part of town, but there's a shopping strip with a Walgreens where I routinely see multi-hundred-thousand dollar cars, sometimes two or three at a time, in the parking lot.  Yesterday, it was a Rolls Wraith.

I see a G-wagen every goddamn day.

Deion Sanders used to park his black Lambo in front of the Galleria to shop while security watched it back circa 1999.

15 hours ago, futureman said:

There used to be just one Jones running the Cowboys...

9 hours ago, TwiceHorn said:

Granted, I live in a fancy part of town, but there's a shopping strip with a Walgreens where I routinely see multi-hundred-thousand dollar cars, sometimes two or three at a time, in the parking. lot.  Yesterday, it was a Rolls Wraith.

I see a G-wagen every goddamn day.

A few months ago, I thought I would be nice and pay for the valet for a high school friend I saw at Trulucks. They pull her car around and it's an AMG G 63. I got a pretty good laugh at myself.

13 hours ago, ztejas said:

I'm guessing there are more Lambos and Ferraris supplied to America now than there were 30 or 40 years ago. 

...because there are more being bought....which is what we're talking about.

So many industries that just didn't exist back then that's made a fuckton of folks filthy rich. But I wonder how many of these owners get big paychecks but have virtually no net wealth?

9 minutes ago, DefinitelyNotHollywoodColt said:

...because there are more being bought....which is what we're talking about.

So you think that Lamborghini has made the same number of cars every year for 40 years now? They can't year over year instantly double their production. It takes time for them to recognize growing demand and supply it. 

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

So you think that Lamborghini has made the same number of cars every year for 40 years now? They can't year over year instantly double their production. It takes time for them to recognize growing demand and supply it. 

i think there's exponentially more lambos/ferraris being driven around the metroplex than there used to be.