omicron and monkeypox ain't enough: polio says hi

elfenix

3 hours ago, Dennis Taylor said:

Your post says illegal immigration has nothing to do with polio, which I agree with.  I asked you if there is any connection between fentanyl and illegal immigration.  That's not political 

I guess you are retarded

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, Moby Ric said:

That is not at all what I said.  I did say that infectious diseases coming into this country have easy access via the massive amounts of illegal aliens crossing the border everyday that are un vaccinated against diseases that have mostly been eradicated in the US.  Polio is just a conversation starter.

I think he meant conversation ender. 

• Haha 2

I’ve never heard of them bringing Polio. Mumps, TB, and Scabies are fairly common, but our detention centers do a solid job of treating them. 

Also, the Bubonic Plague is definitely still around. I remember one guy got it from some animal in my hometown. Easy to cure, though. 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Fuck You 2

15 minutes ago, Poe It Up said:

I’ve never heard of them bringing Polio. Mumps, TB, and Scabies are fairly common, but our detention centers do a solid job of treating them. 

Also, the Bubonic Plague is definitely still around. I remember one guy got it from some animal in my hometown. Easy to cure, though. 

10 minutes ago, The Ace of Aces said:

I once knew an illegal immigrant so this hits home. 

And Poe apparently knew a guy who boned a prairie dog.  So, you know....symmetry and such.

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 4

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/22/2022 at 10:57 AM, Dennis Taylor said:

Cool...now do fentanyl

Drugs are not, by and large, smuggled in/imported by illegals.  It's American citizens you want.  And up to 90% of drugs are smuggled through ports of entry, not exactly how illegals come in.

I don't know if you can trust that faggy, librul Cato Institute.  https://www.cato.org/blog/77-drug-traffickers-are-us-citizens-not-illegal-immigrants

• Hook 'Em 1

NY says its in the wastewater - might be hundreds infected

"Based on earlier polio outbreaks, New Yorkers should know that for every one case of paralytic polio observed, there may be hundreds of other people infected," State Health Commissioner Dr. Mary T. Bassett said. "Coupled with the latest wastewater findings, the Department is treating the single case of polio as just the tip of the iceberg of much greater potential spread. As we learn more, what we do know is clear: the danger of polio is present in New York today." 

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/polio-virus-hundreds-of-infections-possible-new-york-health-department/

• Rage+1 1

On 7/22/2022 at 2:37 PM, Poe It Up said:

Most US outbreaks of diseases that should be essentially eradicated here are not from immigrants, illegal or not. They are from antivaxer fundigelicals and fundi Jews who go on pilgrimages and or mission trips to places where these diseases are still endemic and then bring that shit back

• Hook 'Em 4

NY says its in the wastewater - might be hundreds infected
"Based on earlier polio outbreaks, New Yorkers should know that for every one case of paralytic polio observed, there may be hundreds of other people infected," State Health Commissioner Dr. Mary T. Bassett said. "Coupled with the latest wastewater findings, the Department is treating the single case of polio as just the tip of the iceberg of much greater potential spread. As we learn more, what we do know is clear: the danger of polio is present in New York today." 
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/polio-virus-hundreds-of-infections-possible-new-york-health-department/

How does a legitimate news organization write an article like this and omit the fact that this is 100% fundamental Haredi Jewish people?

Most emerging diseases arise from animals and the typical pathogenesis is from wild animals to those who live in close contact with those animals. Very few diseases have originated from the Western Hemisphere. Emerging diseases include HIV infections, SARS, Lyme disease, hantavirus, dengue fever, West Nile virus, and the Zika virus.

Reemerging diseases are diseases that reappear after they have been on a significant decline. Reemergence may happen because of a breakdown in public health measures for diseases that were once under control. They can also happen when new strains of known disease-causing organisms appear. Sometimes these new strains arise because of natural evolution of the disease and sometimes they arrive due to human intervention such as the overuse of antibiotics. Reemerging diseases include malaria, tuberculosis, cholera, pertussis, influenza, pneumococcal disease, and gonorrhea.

Reemerging infectious diseases typically arise in places where there are fewer preventative public health measures. This happens most frequently in lesser developed countries. Worldwide travel and immigration have increased and this brings these diseases into the US.

• Hook 'Em 1

On 8/6/2022 at 7:36 PM, Sawbonz said:

Most US outbreaks of diseases that should be essentially eradicated here are not from immigrants, illegal or not. They are from antivaxer fundigelicals and fundi Jews who go on pilgrimages and or mission trips to places where these diseases are still endemic and then bring that shit back

Obligatory...

d28.gif

• Haha 1

What other problems do you blame on Jews? How is this not being treated as racist bullshit by admins?