Austin FC

Bottlecap

43 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Was thinking today about how badly Austin FC bombed with two of its three designated players.  If they can remain in top half of playoff race and jettison Dominguez and Pochettino somehow this offseason (or sooner) there is some real opportunity to improve the team.

Hopefully, Ponch works out at River Plate.  Based upon these stats he's getting playing time as a center midfielder off the bench.  As for Dominguez, if they won't play him, I hope they unload him during the summer transfer window.

56 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

Was thinking today about how badly Austin FC bombed with two of its three designated players.  If they can remain in top half of playoff race and jettison Dominguez and Pochettino somehow this offseason (or sooner) there is some real opportunity to improve the team.

The Bale news made me think that it should be pretty fucking easy to get guys like that to come to Austin. We've never had a pro sports team but it's a nice FA destination. Just have to open the checkbook which also isn't an issue as I assume they print money compared to other franchises. 

Surprised to see Driussi step on his dick like that, he had no other play than an immediate shot on goal in that position, and he completely wasted it. 

They are easily intercepting a lot of our passes through the midfield, hopefully we figure out their formation in the second half. 

Looks like a 1-0 ending unless things change. Neither team is playing well. 

3 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

Surprised to see Driussi step on his dick like that, he had no other play than an immediate shot on goal in that position, and he completely wasted it. 

He could have potentially forced something on net after that first touch, too, I believe. 

2 minutes ago, A-Tex Devil said:

I like what Gallagher gives us

Maybe you're right. I'm not going to say he needs to be sold or anything. But he's been absolute piss tonight. Totally clueless down the left side. 

Edited by ztejas