Austin FC

Bottlecap

40 minutes ago, sidis said:

Come on guys, do this shit for @kingkoopa6 and the irrational amount of money he has spent following you fuckers across the continent this season.

stop looking for handballs and play fucking soccer. Bury this shit.  

Haha. Just seeing this. You know I said that to myself at the 15th min. 

I was like. Aw man. For reals, after all that traveling and money… we gonna go out like some hoes… what a waste…

i was like nah. No more. I’ll just see the LA games next year. 

• Like 3

1 minute ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Haha. Just seeing this. You know I said that to myself at the 15th min. 

I was like. Aw man. For reals, after all that traveling and money… we gonna go out like some hoes… what a waste…

i was like nah. No more. I’ll just see the LA games next year. 

No one on this site deserves to enjoy this moment than you do you crazy bastard. Go nuts my man. 

• Hook 'Em 2

3 minutes ago, LonghornSean said:

Q2 was lit today boys, granted slow out of the gate with the start of the game:

My job is having a “mandatory” Sunday work reception in South Austin from 5:30-6:15. Yeah, about that..

Same energy. I'm showing up to work tomorrow but I'm going to be useless. 

I'm getting really hammered tonight. This is my team. I'll bitch and moan about them because I expect the best. But when we pull it off you can bet your ass we're getting wild. 

Listos. 

• Hook 'Em 3
  • Like 4

8 minutes ago, Bottlecap said:

you thought we were playing dallas four hours ago

I'll admit that and that's fair. But following college football over the MLS seems like a reasonable decision. 

I was always going to follow what was happening with this Austin team. And I was never going to miss this playoff match. And here I am... 

That. Was fucking. NUTS.
Wildly frustrated that we couldn’t put more than one in with a man advantage, but my frustration didn’t appear to help them.
My wife had a conflict, so I took one of my oldest friends, he went to the very first match with us, so kinda cool to close the circle. And we sat right behind Diego’s dad - we were talking with him all game. My buddy’s Spanish is WAY better than mine (he’s a native speaker), so Papa was eating it up and talking with us all game.
And when Diego had to take his PK, he was SO nervous. When made it, no lie, Papa had tears of relief. He’s a good dude.
We’ll be there next Sunday, raising hell.

• Hook 'Em 6
  • Like 3

Just got back from the game. God I hate Rigoni with all my heart. What a fucking waste of money. Someone pointed out he has 7 appearances with 0 goals and 0 assists. What’s worse, until today, when Rigoni is on the pitch, Driussi has 0 goals and 1 assist. He’s just a black hole that sucks talent from everyone around him.

36 minutes ago, CooterBrown said:

Just got back from the game. God I hate Rigoni with all my heart. What a fucking waste of money. Someone pointed out he has 7 appearances with 0 goals and 0 assists. What’s worse, until today, when Rigoni is on the pitch, Driussi has 0 goals and 1 assist. He’s just a black hole that sucks talent from everyone around him.

He honestly wasn't terrible in the 2nd half over a certain stretch. The issue is that our management thought that that was what we needed to use the DP exception for. 

Meanwhile we had non-DP guys like Ring be total fucking zeroes. 

Claudio has no fucking clue what he's doing. 

I wanted to keep track but I'm lazy, but I'd swear 90% of the time Rigoni gets possession something bad happens.  There is no one on the team that is anywhere close to him. 

Finlay has a knack for turning the ball over for no fucking reason at all. I really want to like him, but just can’t because of that.
Instead of Rigoni, I’d rather give Kolmanic more time. His left leg is a dangerous weapon.
  • Hook 'Em 2

1 minute ago, skittlebrau said:

Y’all, we had the biggest improvement for a second year team in league history and just won a playoff game. Be happy. Buy yourself a manscaped razor so they will keep giving us money.

Yeah, that's nice and all - but I'm concerned that ownership cares more about printing bills than winning games. Do you have evidence of the opposite? 

12 minutes ago, ztejas said:

He honestly wasn't terrible in the 2nd half over a certain stretch. The issue is that our management thought that that was what we needed to use the DP exception for. 

Meanwhile we had non-DP guys like Ring be total fucking zeroes. 

Claudio has no fucking clue what he's doing. 

Who’s gonna tell him about Ring? 

edited.  Never mind. I get it.  I think.  

Edited by A-Tex Devil

1 hour ago, Bozo_Casanova said:

I was in section 104 and that did not happen

Could only see from the broadcast but it they showed a lot of the uppers just not giving a shit. 

Second place Austin FC beat seventh place Real Salt Lake at home, after extratime and penalties, while playing with a man advantage for 68 minutes. 

Yall enjoy. Hope FC Dallas handles business tomorrow night