Austin FC

Bottlecap

I'll take it. +Urruti -Rigoni at half and let's try it again. 

1 minute ago, dcar00 said:

I went to 2 games this year and watched a few as well.  this looks nohting like the team I saw.  holy fuck.  get in to half and regroup.  score one and win it in OT

Even when we were winning we were consistently poor in the first half this season. Including in the first playoff game. 

6 minutes ago, Brisketexan said:

And I’m still not a big Djitte fan. He doesn’t make things happen; he hopes things happen near him, and he can drill it home.

You're high. Djitte is fucking awesome. He was on the end of a couple bad calls/non calls there in the first half. 

Granted he's a target/pacey striker and in a game like this it can be hard for someone like that to make an impact (same reason Driussi didn't do much - we can't possess the ball).

We're only down a goal. This is very doable. Listos. 

• Hook 'Em 3

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

It isn't a dive if it's actually a foul Twellman you retard. If the ref isn't awarding it because of "embellishment" then he's a shit ref. What Diego does after the foul has nothing to do with whether it's a penalty or not. 

You can see him scream the moment the foul happens.  That's not rehearsed.  

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, jimmyjazz said:

You can see him scream the moment the foul happens.  That's not rehearsed.  

Yeah and then he sells the foul. Because that's what you do when you're playing soccer and someone fouls you. 

I will say Twellman has been better than usual today. But give me a break with that shit. Diego is well within his right to embellish the contact down 2 goals on the road. 

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

Yeah and then he sells the foul. Because that's what you do when you're playing soccer and someone fouls you. 

I will say Twellman has been better than usual today. But give me a break with that shit. Diego is well within his right to embellish the contact down 2 goals on the road. 

Agreed.  To me, it's egregious -- the foul happened.  It's right there on the tape.  Forget where it happened on the field, which just amplifies the consequences.  Call the fucking foul, especially with VAR.

Match over.  Helluva season.

• Like 1