Austin FC

Bottlecap

Just now, RamjetFDO said:
1 minute ago, ztejas said:
BTW this production quality is insane I'm definitely paying $80 for this. 

/s?

Dude I wish, this looks amazing.

I was bitching about the price but I hadn't seen this feed yet. 

They might be streaming 1440.

3 minutes ago, Chips O'Toole said:

I feel like I'm wearing yellow amber tinted glasses. 

Yeah I've also noticed that.

The definition is insane though.

Frame rate, too. I swear I'm watching 1440p60

Edited by ztejas

Just now, Captain Ron said:

I think it's a red card tackle that doesn't make contact. Frankly that should be a red, but because he doesn't get him - it ends up being a yellow.

Thanks, I think that's a good explanation. I was trying to figure out why it would be a red, and yeah, if he catches the leg it looks so much worse. 

1 minute ago, ztejas said:

I think it's a yellow. 

Oh, I understand why you call it a soft red - but I also think it's an officiating problem with soccer as a whole. If that tackle makes contact in the leg it's a red an no one questions it. But because he doesn't it's called a yellow.

My issue with it is - In the end it's a bad tackle that's studs up. If you want to clean up the sport - it should always be a red, not just when it makes contact. Just because you didn't break the guy's leg doesn't make the tackle any better - only the result.

4 minutes ago, Captain Ron said:

Oh, I understand why you call it a soft red - but I also think it's an officiating problem with soccer as a whole. If that tackle makes contact in the leg it's a red an no one questions it. But because he doesn't it's called a yellow.

My issue with it is - In the end it's a bad tackle that's studs up. If you want to clean up the sport - it should always be a red, not just when it makes contact. Just because you didn't break the guy's leg doesn't make the tackle any better - only the result.

Dude I'm not analyzing anything. It's a yellow card. It was a yellow yesterday, it was a yellow earlier today, it was still a yellow after you saw it happen...