Austin FC

Bottlecap

best seats i've ever had for a match, two rows up on the right flank near the corner flag. optimal hearing distance to heckle nipple about being a tiny man with little legs and ferreira's hopeful omission from the 23 going to qatar. damn ferreira looked like shit last night against an average back 4 for austin fc. Imagine him going toe to toe with harry fuckin mcguire? Lets fucking beat LA

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

23 minutes ago, ztejas said:

Not defending Ferreira but I thought our CBs were pretty damn good last night. 

Yeah they did well last night. I just meant historically average. We need a CB signing next year to make Cascante a bench player and release Romana to make room.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, MissingInAction said:

Yea I thought they were nails 90% of the match but a few instances they left way too much open field in front of the net.

Some of that can be on the guys playing in front of them. 

Ultimately - it's the MLS. Every team in the league gave up over a goal per game save Philly. The attacking talent is better and deeper than the defending. 

6 hours ago, kingkoopa6 said:

Away tix go on sale tomorrow. Wish me luck. 

Supposedly 800 folks vying for 280 tix 

Those odds actually aren't that bad.  If it makes you feel any better Austin and New York are gonna win and FC will play one more home game if you can't make it to Los Angeles.  Philadelphia is losing 3 games this weekend, 2 in baseball, 1 in soccer.  Dunno about hoops and hockey, but fuck 'em.

• Hook 'Em 3

I will be there this weekend, though not cheering for El Tree. 

Hoping Chiellini starts after only making a substitute appearance in El Trafico. Vela was subbed after 78' and I haven't found anything indicating that it was injury-related but that would be the only concern heading into the match. Well, besides getting zero points in our two meetings w/ y'all this year...

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, skittlebrau said:

Looks like those tix sold out in two minutes.

They did. I got me one tho. Let’s goooo

they also puttin a donation pot together to help off set secondary ticket prices. For traveling fans that didnt get the cheaper ticket.  

Edited by kingkoopa6
  • Hook 'Em 4

So, we're in the NW Hills area -- not going to do the Q2 watch party, but would like to watch where other fans are gathered.  Ideally someplace with a patio.  Any scoop on the best options on the north/NW side of town?
It's nothing fancy, but Mister Tramps was one of my neighborhood soccer go-tos when I lived in Crestview. Despite being an official Spurs spot and me being a Chelsea fan. Not much of a patio though. It's also a Cowboys spot on Sundays, so if you are thinking about checking it out, I'd call ahead and ask to make sure you're not the only ones in verde and relegated to some tiny corner tv.

12 hours ago, Brisketexan said:

So, we're in the NW Hills area -- not going to do the Q2 watch party, but would like to watch where other fans are gathered.  Ideally someplace with a patio.  Any scoop on the best options on the north/NW side of town?

Bon Aire is decent.