TIL that Colombian men bone donkeys and are proud of it.

Humble Beast

1 hour ago, F250 said:

That dude really loved donkeys. The story he told about the pregnant donkey with the big fat ass. lulz and his discussion about street donkeys.

When he said "sometimes you think about a girl, but sometimes, you're just there thinking about the donkey you're fucking" I lost it

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Grade of D as in David said:

I lost it when the sex therapist talked about it feeling different and men who fuck female dogs liking that better because they are tighter than human women.

Texas Am Dog GIF by Texas A&M University

Once you go collie, you never go back. It’s just so tight. 

Edited by Humble Beast

There’s a thousand weird things about this, but what really freaks me out is how young they get started. My son is 13 and in that culture I would’ve already explained that he should go fuck a donkey. I would also be encouraging he and his friends to do it regularly. Wtf. 

• Hook 'Em 1

8 hours ago, Humble Beast said:

There’s a thousand weird things about this, but what really freaks me out is how young they get started. My son is 13 and in that culture I would’ve already explained that he should go fuck a donkey. I would also be encouraging he and his friends to do it regularly. Wtf. 

“ Son - remember to pick the one called Mama del sur de Austin…”

• Drool 1