Tennessee Tech @ Texas: Austin Super Regional Thread

Horny Bull

3 minutes ago, Austin Orange said:

Augie, you enjoying this up there?

Feels like he’s calling in favors to help us out. Ok state sweep, that ball being a ground rule double in the 9th, gifting us an obvious aggy choke, this. 

1 minute ago, wood said:

Wow. This is wild for me. Pops grew up in Cookeville & went to TT after the Navy. I lived there the 4 years prior to us moving to Austin. /csb

After my wife got her undergrad from Tennessee and Master's from Carson Newman, I returned to school - TN Tech - and got my teaching degree there.  Really weird for me as well.

• Like 1

Tenn. Tech ERA is 4.96, while their opponents have been 9.41. They have a batting avg of .339 and leads the nation in HRs with 133.

Our ERA is 4.17, while our opponents have been 5.42. Our batting avg is .274 with 58 HRs.

This is going to be interesting!

LETS BEAT THESE TOOFLUS RUFUS MOFOS!!  

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Austin Orange said:

Fuck that. We beat their asses. They didn’t gift us shit. Augie didn’t have anything to do with that.

No, no, no. We got damn lucky they ran out of innings. 

• Like 1

I was able to get 2. hit checkout right after the last out. I'd keep checking.  .they may have shut down the system to make sure they didn't over sell.

hindsight I should have just bought them when I bought regional tix.  no downside really.

Is this a Longhorn board or an Aggie board?
I can’t tell anymore. Every thread is buried with Texags nonsense

Gtfo with that shit... or at least start a new thread “stupid things aggy say” as the designated spot where you guys can leave all that and circle jerk over it.

• Like 4