Disgruntled woman pops shots off at Love Field ticket counter

ztejas

17 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm guessing it won't be too long before TSA screening is required to enter the Airport.

we need to get to a point where people fly like in the movie 5th Element, but take it a step further.  Upon entering the airport, you present yourself and your ticket then are promptly gassed unconscious. Then taken into a small tube in the aircraft and stowed.  airplane flies w/o issue and you are revived at your destination.   no more dustups between passengers, FA.  no more dickhead behavior on board.  no more eating onions and fish during the flight.  just cargo with a heartbeat moving from point A to point B.  We lost the right to have nice things a long time ago.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 minutes ago, Knoxtnhorn said:

Well, it usually works in the movies.

What worked? I have no idea what the fuck she was trying to do. She went to the restroom and changed into a hoodie. All that to just shoot bullets into the ceiling over a cheating husband? Was her husband flying overhead? Was he hiding in the ceiling tiles?

Bitch, what was you doin?

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

What worked? I have no idea what the fuck she was trying to do. She went to the restroom and changed into a hoodie. All that to just shoot bullets into the ceiling over a cheating husband? Was her husband flying overhead? Was he hiding in the ceiling tiles?

LOL.  I was just thinking of the scenes where the movie badass gets the attention he wants by popping off a gun in the middle of a saloon/store/crowd, etc..

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

image.gif.f5140b4689e7a4e1ecd0f744c6546997.gif

• Haha 2

37 minutes ago, NeverMarryAStripper said:

I'm guessing it won't be too long before TSA screening is required to enter the Airport.

Not sure why it isn’t already. We’re flirting with disaster. Hope this chick is dead. 

Just now, Porterhouse said:

Not sure why it isn’t already. We’re flirting with disaster. Hope this chick is dead. 

I don't hope that she's dead. Don't think she truly meant to harm anyone. I want to know her motive. Going all the way to love field. Changing out of her clothes into a hoodie. She prob patiently waited in line to get to the front before going ballistic. That's a lot of steps to scream I need help.

Eh, who am I kidding? She's going to go to jail. Hopefully there aren't any kids involved in this shit.

13 minutes ago, ClubWhatever said:

What about the line outside the terminal to get through that security check point?  I guess life can be a recursive series of checkpoints.  

All lines are targets. I thought something similar waiting in the corral line to get into ACL after the Vegas shooting. We would be sitting sucks there all pinned in with nowhere to go. At least out in the open you have a chance to run and get away from the gunfire.

1 minute ago, Grade of D as in David said:

All lines are targets. I thought something similar waiting in the corral line to get into ACL after the Vegas shooting. We would be sitting sucks there all pinned in with nowhere to go. At least out in the open you have a chance to run and get away from the gunfire.

I don't mind a sitting suck.  In a comfy chair is best.

• Hook 'Em 1

37 minutes ago, crash_davis said:

I don't hope that she's dead. Don't think she truly meant to harm anyone. I want to know her motive. Going all the way to love field. Changing out of her clothes into a hoodie. She prob patiently waited in line to get to the front before going ballistic. That's a lot of steps to scream I need help.

Eh, who am I kidding? She's going to go to jail. Hopefully there aren't any kids involved in this shit.

Fuck that; I hope she’s dead. 

Law enforcement has identified the suspect to WFAA as Portia Odufuwa. 

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/shots-reportedly-fired-at-dallas-love-field-airport-dallas-police-say/287-a0fa0c01-dca6-40d9-bb00-bf244b4b13ed

Is she the same dumbass that tried to rob a Bank of America in Wylie Texas in 2019? Inquiring minds really don’t give a fuck but   she certainly deserves a spot in the Darwin Awards…

https://cms2files.revize.com/wylienew/Departments/CityGovernment/Communication/PressReleases/2019/040619 PD Bank Robber Apprehended.pdf

• Hook 'Em 5
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

https://www.wfaa.com/article/news/local/shots-reportedly-fired-at-dallas-love-field-airport-dallas-police-say/287-a0fa0c01-dca6-40d9-bb00-bf244b4b13ed

Is she the same dumbass that tried to rob a Bank of America in Wylie Texas in 2019? Inquiring minds really don’t give a fuck but   she certainly deserves a spot in the Darwin Awards…

https://cms2files.revize.com/wylienew/Departments/CityGovernment/Communication/PressReleases/2019/040619 PD Bank Robber Apprehended.pdf

No fucking way. 

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

https://www.fox4news.com/news/woman-accused-of-robbing-wylie-bank-arrested-while-trying-to-flee-on-foot

Yep, she was 34 in 2019. 

So you can rob a bank and be out in less than 3 years? 

• Hook 'Em 1
  • Rage+1 1

1 hour ago, gyroprotagonist said:

we need to get to a point where people fly like in the movie 5th Element, but take it a step further.  Upon entering the airport, you present yourself and your ticket then are promptly gassed unconscious. Then taken into a small tube in the aircraft and stowed.  airplane flies w/o issue and you are revived at your destination.   no more dustups between passengers, FA.  no more dickhead behavior on board.  no more eating onions and fish during the flight.  just cargo with a heartbeat moving from point A to point B.  We lost the right to have nice things a long time ago.

• Hook 'Em 1

1 minute ago, Hermanator said:

So the cops actually get a chance to justifiably kill a dangerous black criminal actively opening fire and they shoot her in the leg. 

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

Well she was armed.  It’d have been boom headshot if she wasn’t. 

4 minutes ago, Hermanator said:

So the cops actually get a chance to justifiably kill a dangerous black criminal actively opening fire and they shoot her in the leg. 

Stephen Colbert Idk GIF by The Late Show With Stephen Colbert

After Uvalde, I'm just glad some of them stuck around and actually did something in a timely manner.

• Hook 'Em 4

2 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

Honestly, that sounds infinitely better than most airline flights anyway. Get high, pass out, and wakeup when it is time to leave. I'm down. But I would miss occasionally getting drunk with random fellow passengers. 

1 hour ago, Porterhouse said:

Fuck that; I hope she’s dead. 

I probably would if I was one of the many people forced to evacuate outside in late July. Flying is enough of a beating as is right now without this bullshit

• Like 1

Got a chuckle out of this nugget in the OP link

The shooting wasn't the first violent incident at the airport. In 2016, a police officer shot and wounded a man outside of Love Field after police said he advanced toward the officer with large landscaping rocks in his hands after battering his ex-girlfriend's car with a traffic cone and rocks as she dropped him off at the airport.