Disgruntled woman pops shots off at Love Field ticket counter

ztejas

1 hour ago, Blotto said:

I probably would if I was one of the many people forced to evacuate outside in late July. Flying is enough of a beating as is right now without this bullshit

Combined with her robbing a bank 3 years ago, if she pops off a fucking gun inside an airport where my wife and children and I will be in 2 days, I don’t want to know why she did this, and I would be just fine if police nuke her ass. Fuck this person. 

1 hour ago, Cornpop said:

download (9).jpeg

The poor woman fled the bank on foot. I mean, she has no car. After walking in the hot sun to the airport (because you don’t have a car), OF COURSE you were going to put a hoodie over your wet, sweat drenched body.

And as a woman who respects authority and government, we can all expect her to emulate a man like President Camacho.  So much lack of empathy here.  

F6CF4FDD-0F96-42C7-A269-4FA6C379E710.gif.e2aa6556afb20871776f91bd6dbde0bb.gif

4 hours ago, Porterhouse said:

Combined with her robbing a bank 3 years ago, if she pops off a fucking gun inside an airport where my wife and children and I will be in 2 days, I don’t want to know why she did this, and I would be just fine if police nuke her ass. Fuck this person. 

Maybe she thought, "well fuck, I can do whatever I want and get aways with it."

She’s had lots of run-ins with the law and many dismissed because she is crazier than a bedbug. She claims she is Gods prophet and married to well known R&B woman beater Chris Brown. 

1. Arson

2. Robbery 

3. Pulling fire alarms 

https://www.dallasnews.com/news/crime/2022/07/25/woman-who-shot-inside-dallas-love-field-airport-once-said-she-was-gods-prophet/

Missed getting stuck in this by a few hours yesterday. Flew out at 7:20 am. 

While standing in the security line I couldn’t help but have a sense of anxiety over the risk of a mass casualty event and how we were all sitting ducks. 

Good times. 

Edited by DDD Dad

She will be found to be incompetent again.

Hopefully she will be committed this time.

The problem may be what she did is just a minor felony (Deadly Conduct - Discharge Firearm) and can’t be committed that long.

Maybe the feds can get her on something more serious. 

14 minutes ago, 4th and 5 said:

She will be found to be incompetent again.

Hopefully she will be committed this time.

The problem may be what she did is just a minor felony (Deadly Conduct - Discharge Firearm) and can’t be committed that long.

Maybe the feds can get her on something more serious. 

If only she had robbed a bank…o wait

20 hours ago, gyroprotagonist said:

we need to get to a point where people fly like in the movie 5th Element, but take it a step further.  Upon entering the airport, you present yourself and your ticket then are promptly gassed unconscious. Then taken into a small tube in the aircraft and stowed.  airplane flies w/o issue and you are revived at your destination.   no more dustups between passengers, FA.  no more dickhead behavior on board.  no more eating onions and fish during the flight.  just cargo with a heartbeat moving from point A to point B.  We lost the right to have nice things a long time ago.

Yes please and thank you.  Are you sure this wouldn't be a nice thing?

Passenger Tiffany James, who had just arrived at Love Field to check in for a flight to New Orleans, was only feet away.

Odufuwa first shot at the ceiling. 

Then police say she fired at Dallas police officer Ronald Cronin and an innocent bystander.

Cronin fired back, taking down Odufuwa moments after she started shooting.

But moments felt like long minutes for James and others who huddled together and hid behind small kiosks and suitcases.

“We hit the floor,” James said.

She and her husband eventually ran – leaving behind her shoes and all her belongings.
——————————

Hopefully, this latest incident will be enough to put her in a place for a while. She’s not likely to stop behaving like this on her own. I understand that she’s married. What must that be like for her husband…? Damn.

13 minutes ago, Nicole44 said:

Passenger Tiffany James, who had just arrived at Love Field to check in for a flight to New Orleans, was only feet away.

Odufuwa first shot at the ceiling. 

Then police say she fired at Dallas police officer Ronald Cronin and an innocent bystander.

Cronin fired back, taking down Odufuwa moments after she started shooting.

But moments felt like long minutes for James and others who huddled together and hid behind small kiosks and suitcases.

“We hit the floor,” James said.

She and her husband eventually ran – leaving behind her shoes and all her belongings.
——————————

Hopefully, this latest incident will be enough to put her in a place for a while. She’s not likely to stop behaving like this on her own. I understand that she’s married. What must that be like for her husband…? Damn.

I'm guessing the sex is great 

• Haha 3