1993 Ford Bronco Eddie Bauer

Pdawg88

Starting building for my son but like every other 15 year old he has changed his mind. Just replaced the front seat covers with OEM Eddie Bauer seat covers. Just had all of the paint and body done. A/c works and power windows. Not perfect but pretty damn close. I know you boys have good taste in cars. $16,000

8159145F-A69D-4A74-8B23-C4F08BE42A10.jpeg

7287332F-9CEE-475D-BEFB-BC8A0981F2F7.jpeg

D1C93755-C11C-4CD3-998E-2DBFB8E55808.jpeg

B84D163A-D60D-4258-BEE8-84769E208116.jpeg

• Hook 'Em 4
  • Like 1
  • Drool 3

3 hours ago, Blotto said:

"changed his mind"

lulz

He got his permit and has been driving it and realized that it doesn’t get the best fuel mileage. And he is going to have to pay for his own gas. So he wants something that gets better mileage. Can’t blame the kid. 

• Like 1

Man I wish I had the space and lived closer. Always wanted an OG full size Bronco. How many miles just out of curiosity? 

I would paint that sucker white and get vanity plates with my first name and last initial - Gill T.

Edited by Baboontyme
  • Hook 'Em 2

15 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

He got his permit and has been driving it and realized that it doesn’t get the best fuel mileage. And he is going to have to pay for his own gas. So he wants something that gets better mileage. Can’t blame the kid. 

folding bicycle - I don't know what year my old bike is - Bicycles Stack  Exchange

On 7/27/2022 at 10:04 PM, Baboontyme said:

Man I wish I had the space and lived closer. Always wanted an OG full size Bronco. How many miles just out of curiosity? 

I would paint that sucker white and get vanity plates with my first name and last initial - Gill T.

Vanity plates should be OJ or Juice if you're painting it white 

44 minutes ago, ButtFumble said:

I would say that $16K is $4k to $8K too cheap as a starting asking price

those Broncos are selling for stupid ass money these days

It’s a great car. I thought I priced it pretty fair, and I have a little wiggle room. 

2 hours ago, Pdawg88 said:

It’s a great car. I thought I priced it pretty fair, and I have a little wiggle room. 

look at bringatrailer.com and some of the other sites....I would say you are more than fair at that price and it looks in great condition it should sell really fast

• Like 1

6 hours ago, ButtFumble said:

look at bringatrailer.com and some of the other sites....I would say you are more than fair at that price and it looks in great condition it should sell really fast

Yeah I think that’s my plan now is to put it on bringatrailer. You are the second person that had mentioned it. I appreciate the advice. 

• Hook 'Em 2

6 hours ago, Murfdogg21 said:

Cool Bronco! If I was paying to have it repainted, I probably would’ve gone with something splashier than hunter green and light beige though. 

My son and I wanted to keep it all original. That was the factory Eddie Bauer color. But I get what you are saying. 

Edited by Pdawg88

There’s a Bronco specific forum with its own classifieds section. Several actually. Just Google bronco forum and list it on all of those with lots of pics. Some guy that loves Broncos will buy that thing from and fly in to pick it up. Don’t lower your price, you’ll get it or something close. 

• 3 weeks later...